Skip to main content

Snejbjerg packing department to be closed

Press Release   •   Nov 10, 2000 11:00 CET

45 staff at Snejbjerg’s cheese packing department in Herning, Jutland, were told on Wednesday that Arla Foods has decided that the packing department will close on May 1, 2001.

75 per cent of the department’s production will be transferred to Taulov Dairy while the remaining 25 per cent will be moved to Vejle Ostelager and Pakkeri (Vejle Cheese Store and Packing).
Snejbjerg Dairy itself and its employees will not be affected by the closure.
The 45 packing staff are likely to transfer to other Arla Foods’ dairies in the region.