Accident injury compensation lawyers stepping up to then plate with hit and run drivers causing misery Australia wide It is the lawyers' job to fight for peoples' rights and get justice. Hit and run is an awful incident where it can be hard to get closure and some level of justice knowing that person is still out there running free, failing to face up to their responsibilities and potentially putting others at risk. It is a scary thought and the authorities will catch up with them at some point.
This month in South East Queensland there have been a few fatal incidents. A father, 41 was killed by a hit and run driver as he was cycling across Tallebugera bridge late at night. A 34-year-old woman was left in the gutter after being hit and dragged by a car in Southport. In Brisbane, a 16-year-old girl died when she was hit by a car while trying to cross Moggill Road at Bellbowrie.
All these incidents suggest negligence and where there is blame there is a claim for motor vehicle accident compensation that is due to the injured party or family members of the deceased party. Even when the driver is unknown there may still be entitled to an motor accident injury compensation claim. In these types of situations there are government schemes in place to support a person who has suffered injuries by a hit and run driver.
The process can be traumatic and particularly hard for families who have lost their loved ones. Some of the stress can be relieved when an injury compensation claims helpline gets involved offering free advice, information and forms. An accident injury compensation helpline connect people with reputable no win no fee solicitors who will offer an initial free of charge case review and consultation advising people of their legal options. Knowing where a person legally stands can assist with making an informed decision.
Some important things to remember are:-
* Report the incident straight away as strict time limits apply
* Get advice from an accidents compensation helpline sooner rather than later so you follow the correct steps and have a full understanding of the procedure
* Engage a no win no fee car accident injury lawyer to fight for your full entitlements
* Know you are not alone and help is at hand
Accidents compensation claim benefits may include:
* Loss of wages or salary (or part payment thereof)
* Hospital and medical expenses
* Rehabilitation expenses
* Reasonable travel expenses
* Funeral expenses (if applicable)
* Lump sum payment for permanent or debilitating injuries
* Get the right advice sooner rather than later as strict time limits apply!!
The Australian Injury Helpline is an independent organisation offering free information, forms and advice to help you every step of the way. Call 1300 188 784 or click here to contact us.
The Australian Injury Helpline
Address: PO BOX H313, Australia Square, SYDNEY, NSW 1215
Phone No.: 1300 188 784
Accident Injury Compensation is a free advice injury helpline service available for Australians to connect you with expert solicitors to fight your compensation case against insurance companies for your benefit.