Without doubt numbers are important but ideally, comparison especially of something as important as a office move, should definitely go beyond a look at the numbers.
Every business service provided no matter how small, has a dollar value attached to it. After all, someone has to do the job and take the time to do it right. So an office removal service that charges bare minimal is in all probability supplying just a small truck with a driver and little else.
If you have a business that needs a removal service, the way to compare removal services would obviously be to start with a request for quotations. Once you have a few quotations at hand, you will need to not only compare services on offer, but also available reviews from previous clients.
Broadly, you need to be looking for :
1. Response time to your request for a quotation
2. Fleet mix (type of transport vehicles available), age
3. Do they have a 'minimum' or 'maximum' requirement or will they move irrespective of whether its just a few workstations or an entire building.
4. Does their written quote include easy understanding terms and conditions?
5. Have all available options been mentioned or have no options been mentioned?
6. How do the numbers compare with the services being offered?
7. Are there any guarantees that the packing and delivery will be time-bound?
8. Are there any guarantees that items will be delivered in original condition?
9. If required, will they offer adequate staff and expertise to pack and move your items?
10. Are they offering adequate packing material including boxes of various sizes?
All Office Removal services are not equal. Some have a threadbare package that offers a truck, a driver and a few boxes. This would be ideal for a very small office where a member or two of the staff can help with the packing and loading.
As you read through the quotations received, try and compare the rates to the services being offered. You might not require all services on offer and in fact, some so called services may really be of use more to the removalist than to the consumer. For example, we've seen several removalist mention “paperless process” as part of their service. Most customers we spoke with preferred to have a signed hard-copy of the agreement in hand instead of clicking “I agree” on a website.
One of best office removal services we've come across are the Xoom Sydney Relocation : http://www.xoomsydneyremovalists.com.au We love them for their transparency, response time, reasonable quote, real-time updates, adequate packing material, expert packing services, wide range of transport vehicles, handling care, courtesy and always-on-time pick-up and delivery.
You can do the comparison yourself and choose the best or you can choose to benefit from reviews we used to compare services and select the best. Go with Xoom Sydney Relocation – whichever way you look at them, they are the best.
Xoom Relocations Pty Ltd
Postal Address: Suite 1A, Level 2, 802 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072
ABN: 69 164 490 895
Xoom Relocations is Sydney’s most reputable removalist companies. Serving Sydney, including Newcastle, Central Coast, Southern Highlands, Wollongong, and Blue Mountains with reliable removal services you can trust. Specialising in XOOM household removals, XOOM interstate removals, and XOOM office relocations, we are the name you can bank on.