SIS Manufacturing Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia, has launched the first of its kind, portable, state of the art, multi-purpose electronic platform for both advanced
electro-medical applications, and non-therapeutic ultra-low Microcurrent and low voltage generation, for widest possible accessibility and distribution. Patent Pending
device and technology.
The SIS machine and electrode system has been designed to be the most viable alternative to antibiotics and antiviral drugs for localized infections that can be implemented immediately.
The SIS equipment and technology are the results of a 5 year, highly specialized clinical research program conducted at the only Electro-medicine Clinic & Research Lab in Australia.
Furthering the fields of electro-medicine as well as general science, major developments include:
The world's first dedicated silver iontophoresis stimulator (SIS), delivering targeted, anti-microbial silver ions to any bacteria or virus infected anatomical location and tissue type:
Clinically determined Microcurrent-to-electrode operational parameters for effective bacterial or viral infection treatments.
* Designed to be the most viable alternative to antibiotics and antiviral drugs for localized infections that can be implemented immediately.
* Data-based development and operation of the SIS machine technology from extensive, internationally established medical science.
State of the art, sophisticated monitoring technology as well as electro-stimulation. First of its kind, patent pending statistical and algorithmic software constantly monitors and assesses the electrode-to-biological tissue interface in relation to the ultra-low Microcurrent delivery circuitry and to known and real-time measured electro-chemical biological properties.
* Integrated system: electro-stimulator and silver-nylon electrodes constructed from FDA 510(K)/CE Class I conformity material.
The world's first, real-time, self-adaptive wound-healing Electrostimulator. Ultra-low microcurrent and polarity switching voltage tri-complex stimulation:
1. Antimicrobial action via continuously active, direct current silver ion delivery to the wound bed.
2. Detection, monitoring and real-time, self-adaptive supplementation or replacement of endogenous electro-chemical wound-healing dynamics.
3. Real-time, self-adaptive scaling of the stimulation voltage to the wound's properties for promoting de-specialization of mature fibroblast cells to hematopoietic- like stem cells for in situ tissue repair and regeneration.
Tissue regeneration electro- stimulator:
Surface injuries and internal fibrotic tissue via fibroblast cellular modification. Stand-alone, programmable constant Nano-Microcurrent and low voltage stimulator/generator:
Stand-alone, programmable constant Nano-Microcurrent and low voltage stimulator/generator:
Multiple applications for research, laboratory use, Life Sciences and water treatment.
Colloidal silver and water treatment.
Scope - The SIS machine and SIS electrodes, in addition to their clinical, research and laboratory applications described on this website, have also specifically been designed as equipment for both emergency and humanitarian aid situations anywhere in the world.
Likewise, the SIS equipment has specifically been designed for use in less developed countries and remote areas as highly durable, reusable and easily powered equipment that can therefore serve as very effective and low-cost medical supplies.
About SIS Machine: Bacterial & Viral Infection Treatment without the side effects of drugs, Wound Healing device & Protection, Tissue Regeneration.
SIS MANUFACTURING PTY LTD
4/20 Clarendon Street, Frankston, VIC 3199, Australia.
Telephone: 61 3 9781 1889
Bacterial & Viral Infection Treatment without the side effects of drugs, Wound Healing device & Protection, Tissue Regeneration.