Melbourne, Australia, July 23, 2013
The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education organizes a new edition of its premier global certification program dedicated to rigorous KPI practice in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The Certified KPI Professional Training Course will take place between 9 and 11 October, at the Pullman Ibirapuera Hotel in Sao Paulo. The training program is part of a series of 15 certification courses organized at global level in 13 cities, on 5 continents, in the second part of 2013 by The KPI Institute.
Participants will learn how to establish and work with KPIs, by using the latest research findings and examples of best practice. In addition, on the last day of the course they will be eligible to complete a test for obtaining the Certified KPI Professional status from The KPI Institute. The certification recognizes the professionals’ ability to deploy and use KPIs in accordance with The KPI Institute’s Key Performance Indicators Management Framework, the main body of knowledge on the rigorous use of KPIs in business.
The course is structured to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety of performance management tools and techniques for deploying KPIs correctly across industries and functional areas.
· Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
· Explanation of the theory informing performance measurement, in plain English;
· Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
· Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for implementing performance management systems;
· Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course is designed for executives, operational managers, entrepreneurs, production / service supply analysts, and for managers and analysts from both delivery and support functions such as finance, accounting, project management, human resources, sales, marketing, logistics, quality control and improvement, strategy/planning and operations.
The Certified KPI Professional program is structured in three major modules introducing and detailing different particularities of the KPI Management Framework as developed by The KPI Institute:
Day One: Establishing KPIs, outlines details related to:
· Introduction to the World of KPIs: terminology, KPI evolution, the current state of practice;
· The pillars of the KPI architecture: KPI lifecycle, KPI use case scenarios, KPI architecture toolkit, KPI architect’s role;
· KPI selection: KPI typology, sources for KPIs, selection process and filtering criteria.
Day Two: Activating KPIs, is dedicated to understanding:
· KPI documentation: KPI documentation form design, documentation process, KPI target setting process;
· Data visualization: developing KPI Dashboards and Scorecards, BSC, Performance Healthogram;
· KPI data gathering and reporting: KPI activation tools and techniques, business analysis techniques, initiative management.
Day Three: Generating value with KPIs, focuses on:
· KPI management enablers: Software, Hardware, Culture and Communication;
· Generating value with KPIs: benchmarking typology, pay for performance and KPIs;
· KPI Professional Certification test.
· Date: 9 - 11 October 2013
· Location: Pullman Ibirapuera Hotel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
· Course duration: 9:00-17:00 on Day 1-2 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 3
· Other inclusions: Course support handouts, certificate for course completion, lunch-catering service, coffee breaks
· Registration deadline: 2 October 2013
For further information regarding the program, the trainer and the signing up process, please access the following links:
About The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and runs five main research programs, dedicated to performance management, the Balanced Scorecard, KPIs and organizational strategy.
The main program, dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, resulted in the establishment of www.smartKPIs.com, the largest online database of well documented KPI examples, with over 7000 examples from 16 functional areas and 26 Industries. Over the last 8 years, The Institute assisted thousands organizations in finding solutions to their KPI needs.
The KPI Institute has established several strategic partnerships expending its training and educational programs international reach in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Name: Cipriana Turcanu
Telephone: +61 3 9670 2979