+++Please note the changed date!+++
Due the interest level of our existing customers as well as potential customers, we are pleased to announce that Poraver North America will host more technical workshops.
Next date: Thursday – March 17th, 2016 Hilton Garden Inn – DT, Nashville, Tennessee United States
Take advantage of this one day workshop to learn how to enhance your products with Poraver expanded glass. The workshop is designed for potential customers as well as existing customers, building construction contractors, structural engineers and architects.
- Learn how Poraver® can improve your products
- Introduction to our new product Poraver® X
- See how Poraver® stacks-up against other lightweight aggregates / fillers
- Learn how to choose the correct Poraver grain-size (or sizes) per application
- Learn how Poraver® is packaged and shipped including weights and freight details
- Detailed discussions about applications and formulations
- Panels/Boards, Lightweight Concrete, Veneer-stone, Plasters, Stucco, Thermoset
- Polymer Concrete, Mineral Casting, Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
- Learn how Poraver helps generate LEED credits
- In-depth Q&A sessions
For additional information on Workshop and for registration please contact Traves W. Ogilvie via telephone at (401) 636-0455 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org