Amsterdam and Cologne, 10 September 2014: Improve Digital, Europe’s leading programmatic advertising technology provider, continues to scale rapidly with traded revenue volumes nearly doubling year over year. The programmatic market has reached critical mass faster than many imagined, and it is reshaping the advertising landscape. Through its platform, Improve Digital responds to these trends, delivering the technology and services publishers need to thrive in this dynamic market.
To highlight the opportunities present today, Improve Digital has released seven new client case studies, including publishers such as Perform, Media Group One, Urban Media, and Wegener.
Selected case study highlights include:
· Focusing on programmatic video sales drives 125% growth in programmatic revenue and 173% growth in programmatic pricing in the first 90 days.
· Unique ‘top down’ approach to programmatic, investing first in ‘programmatic direct’, opens up new revenue streams, drives operational efficiency, and reduces cost of sales.
· Holistic ad serving via the Improve Digital platform drives revenue increase of 33%, eCPM increase of 100%, and delivers 300% improvement in the click-through rate of performance deals.
· Increasing the level of product transparency in programmatic sales lifts eCPM by 93%.
· Shifting all programmatic and performance inventory to Improve Digital platform results in 180% revenue increase and 245% price improvement.
“The shift towards automation in media sales is only accelerating, and publishers are now taking programmatic to the next level,” says Joelle Frijters, CEO and Co-Founder at Improve Digital. “Beyond basic RTB, trading in programmatic rich media, guaranteed direct-sold campaigns and other Deal-ID based business is growing quickly and delivering tremendous results for publishers.”
These new case studies are being released first at Dmexco, beginning Wednesday 10 September; the Improve Digital booth location is Hall 8 / Booth E040. The case studies will also be made available for download via the company website.
Improve Digital provides programmatic advertising technology to owners of premium digital media that want to build their own Private Ad Ecosystem. Improve Digital enables them to build, grow, manage, control, and optimise their own environment driving revenues from direct campaigns, RTB, ad networks, exchanges, trading desks and any other 3rd-party media buyer. The platform also enables them to automate their premium direct sales from display, text, video and mobile creating significant efficiencies for their organisations. Improve Digital has offices in London, Munich, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Barcelona.