Geneva – 10th May 2016.
MCI has launched its 2015 Annual Report, a dynamic digital version which summarises the company’s performance and successes during the business year ending 31 December 2015, as well as describes MCI’s vision, and the value it brings as a strategic partner to its clients.
This report showcases how MCI helps its clients enhance their organisational performance, grow globally, energise communities and drive their business results by uniting people to harness the power of community.
“Our company’s DNA is bringing people together to build communities and creating unforgettable experiences, which we express in our belief that when people come together, magic happens.” says our CEO Sebastien Tondeur
The section ‘How we are doing’ shares the following key figures about MCI’s global performance and financial results in 2015:
- 7 new offices opened, bringing global presence to 60 offices in 31 countries
- Projects managed for 85 of the Fortune 500 companies
- 5,100 projects delivered in 81 countries
- 26 awards received
- 21 hybrid events conducted
- New partnerships with Expedia, Emirates and Higher Logic
- Growing presence in the United Sates
The report also showcases MCI’s unique core products and solutions with six inspiring client stories from the past year:
- Achieving International Media Coverage: World Health Organization
- Engaging Bright Minds in Event Series: Campus Party
- Providing a Tailor-Made Digital Solution: Longines Masters
- Delivering Locally Relevant Products : hsmai
- Creating Emotive Experiences to Engage Audiences : Expo Milano 2015
- Catalysing the Sustainability Conversation as a Vital Economic Growth Strategy: Danish Maritime Days
To read the full report, visit http://mciannualreport2015.com/.
MCI Nordics er et full service kongres, møde og eventbureau med speciale i relationsskabende og udbytterige arrangementer og oplevelser. MCI Nordics er en del af MCI Group med over 1800 medarbejdere på 60 kontorer i 31 lande.