Veeam Software, innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualisation management solutions for VMware vSphere and Windows Server Hyper-V today highlighted the accomplishments of their top Partners in Europe with the announcement of the winners of the Veeam ProPartner of the Year Awards.
Veeam’s EMEA ProPartner of the Year Award winners were selected in the categories of Growth ProPartners, Top Performers, and Distributors for 2012. The Growth ProPartner of the Year showed the most dramatic increase in Veeam year-on-year sales compared to 2011. The Top Performer ProPartner of the Year generated the greatest revenue. The Distributor of the Year had the best results of a mix of sales, acquisition of new Veeam partners, and marketing activities. The Fastest Starter of the Year is the distributor who achieved the fastest business ramp-up with a 2012 start.
Categories and winners:
Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA overall)
• Growth ProPartner of the Year: Iris ICT (Belgium)
• Top Performer of the Year: Bechtle (Germany)
• Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro (Germany)
• Fastest Starter of the Year: Arrow ECS (UK)
• Growth ProPartner of the Year: Nviron Ltd (UK)
• Top Performer of the Year: Softcat (UK)
• Distributor of the Year: ETC BV (Netherlands)
• Growth ProPartner of the Year: SoftwareOne (Switzerland)
• Top Performer of the Year: Comparex AG (Germany)
• Distributor of the Year: Azlan (Germany)
• Growth ProPartner of the Year: InetD (France)
• Top Performer of the Year: APX Groupe (France)
• Distributor of the Year: Systematika (Italy)
Gilles Pommier, EMEA Channel Director, Veeam Software
“The EMEA ProPartner awards have again shown the commitment of our channel partners to drive growth and meet the increasing demands of customers. The award criteria for this year looked at key areas such as revenue growth, active partner and new partner development, as well as the total number of orders generated over the course of the year. This all contributed to a strong year in 2012 for Veeam: levels of worldwide partners grew to more than 16,000 and Veeam’s customer base grew by 25,000, ending the year with more than 60,000 customers worldwide.
As a company that sells completely through the channel, we are strongly focused on our growing network of Distributors and Channel Partners in order to demonstrate that Veeam products are best placed to meet increasing demands, and are designed to meet the needs of Modern Data Protection and management of virtual infrastructures. Through our investment in the ProPartner Programme, and commitment to providing greater support to our partners in 2012, we are continuing to take all necessary steps to make sure our partners increase profit margins, gain greater skills and drive customer loyalty.”