Stand F62 – 26-28 October 2010 – Milan, Italy
Danisco, the world’s leading supplier of probiotics, and Giellepi chemicals, a company born from professional experience in marketing and distribution of ingredients, would like to welcome customers and prospects to celebrate their new partnership. With two decades of experience gained from important collaborations with leading Italian nutraceutical, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, Giellepi chemicals will now distribute Danisco's industry leading and documented probiotics.
At Danisco, we bring health to everyday life. We are committed to developing value-added ingredients that address today’s concerns for a healthier diet. Our portfolio of innovative ingredients offers specific solutions in the areas of: weight management, digestive, immune, bone, cardiovascular and oral health.
Probiotics you can count on
As the world’s leading supplier of probiotics for supplements, nutritionals and food, Danisco offers you the benefit of our vast experience, extensive knowledge and, of course, the sound science on which all our probiotic cultures are based.
Our probiotic brands are presented in two ranges designed to fit your needs in digestive and immune health:
- HOWARU® Premium Probiotics will offer you a line of extensively studied probiotic strains with outstanding gut and immune health benefits.
- FloraFIT® Customisable Probiotics will give you unlimited freedom to put together unique customised formulations.
“Beyond yogurt: new carriers for probiotics”
Wednesday, 27th October at 10.40am, Dr. Arthur Ouwehand, Health & Nutrition Platform Manager, Danisco will be speaking on the applications, other than yogurt, in which probiotics can be added.
Based on documented science, our range of world class health-promoting ingredients also includes:
- Litesse®, a unique soluble fibre with proven digestive health benefits
- Xylitol, a naturally-occurring sweetener recognised by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) for its unique dental benefits
- Natural vitamin K2, traditionally from the Japanese dish Natto. Vitamin K2 was recently approved by EFSA for bone health claims
For editorial enquiries, please contact:
Encore Marketing Communications
4 Queens Court, Foxgrove Road
Beckenham, Kent BR3 5AX, UK
For Danisco product enquiries, please contact:
Audrey Bernard, BioActives
20 rue Brunel
75017 Paris, France