Travellink

eDreams ODIGEO fremlægger første kvartals regnskab

Pressemeddelelse   •   Aug 27, 2015 09:07 CEST

eDreams ODIGEO met growth targets with a 6% rise in revenue margin, 4% more bookings, and an adjusted EBITDA of €22.4 million

  • Between April and June, the company registered 2.6 million bookings (+4%), which together with a 2% growth in revenue margin per booking, resulted in a revenue margin of €113.8 million (+6%)
  • Flight and non-flight business has grown through an increased number of bookings and a higher revenue margin per booking. The revenue margin of each business grew by 6% and 7% respectively, while the non-flight business has increased its revenue margin per booking by a significant 12%
  • Expansion markets continue to lead the growth in the company's business with a 21% increase in revenue margin
  • Adjusted net income of €3.4 million, increasing 24% vs the same period last year.
  • Strong cash flow performance with cash end of quarter up to €123.3 million
  • Increased focus on mobile continues to attract a large share of our customers with 4.9 million mobile downloads (+73%)

Travellink er et førende internetbaserede rejsebureau med aktiviteter i Sverige, Norge, Danmark og Finland. Selskabet har tre forretningsområder; privatrejser, forretningsrejser og konference-og event. Travellink sælger flyrejser fra 440 flyselskaber og mere end 550.000 hoteller til mere end 40 000 destinationer i hele verden. Travellink indgår i gruppen ODIGEO sammen med eDreams, Go Voyages, Opodo og Liligo. Europas største online rejse-og e-handelsvirksomhed. eDreams ODIGEO er repræsenteret i 44 lande verden over. Virksomheden tilbyder et bredt udvalg af flyrejser, hoteller, billeje og pakkerejser (flybillet og hotel ).