For 30 years, we have shared a collaborative partnership.
- 46 percent of SAP licenses run on HPE systems.
- HPE has 9500+ SAP solution experts offering full lifecycle services and managing 2000+ data centers for SAP customers.
- 500+ HPE SAP HANA experts are available to help SAP customers design, modernize and implement SAP solutions.
- More than 200 engineers from SAP, HPE and Intel® work on solutions in Co-Innovation Labs in Palo Alto, Walldorf and Chennai.
- HPE can deliver all solutions, Appliance & TDI, from 128GB to 192TB
- HPE is market leader within all categories: 2, 4, 8 and 16 sockets.
- HPE and SAP share 25,000 joint customers worldwide
Blog post's writer Olav works as a Sales Specialist and Consultant at Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the main event partners in SAP Innovation Forum 2017. #SAPFORUM
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has been in the innovation business for more than 75 years. Our vast intellectual property portfolio and global research and development capabilities are part of an innovation roadmap designed to help organizations of all sizes – from global enterprises to local startups – transition from traditional technology platforms to the IT systems of the future. We deliver high-quality, high-value products, consulting and support services in a single package. That’s one of our principal differentiators. We have industry-leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, software, services and cloud. And with customized financing solutions and strategy, we can provide the right tech solutions for your unique business goals.