Six Horizon 2020 SME Instrument projects approved
In hard competition with strong candidates, six companies with applications written by GAEU Consulting has been granted €50,000 each from the SME Instrument programme, Phase 1.
- Integrative Research Laboratories Sweden AB. Novel therapeutic for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
- Sinfonia Biotherapeutics AB. Tailored cell-based therapies for frontotemporal dementia and related genetically defined CNS orphan indications.
- Gedea Biotech AB. Novel eco-friendly, dually effecient and resistance-free treatment of vaginitis.
- Sinntaxis AB. Unique approach to improving neurological function after stroke.
- Ekowasher Sweden AB. A closed-loop system for environmentally optimized cleaning and decontamination.
- Enjay AB. Commercialization of the first energy recycler for restaurant ventilation.
Roland Vilhelmsson, managing director of GAEU Consulting:
“The quality of the projects is the keys to a successful application process. With their brilliant project teams and innovative ideas, these companies certainly meet the criteria.”
More information: Roland Vilhelmsson, CEO, GAEU Consulting, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures for free publication are available in the Press Room at www.gaeu.com
GAEU Consulting is a leading EU grant consultancy, combining high academic standards with strong business acumen. GAEU Horizon 2020 Centre of Excellence in Cracow is one of Europe´s largest privately owned knowledge hubs for Horizon 2020 projects.