Berglund Payton Group yearly Summer Curriculum internship program, which is open for admission to all university-level students around the globe, has grown in size over the last three years and provides its participants with an array of courses which prepare them for a future career in the financial services industry.
Some of the benefits and focal points of the program include:
- Direct contact with a premier international asset management organization and the chance to work side by side with top professionals of the asset management industry.
- Demanding projects and tasks which oblige interns to use their university education.
- Interacting with senior management and board members, which also includes a meeting with the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Mr. Torben Berglund.
- Training and personal-development opportunities through the in-house Berglund Payton Group Startup program which includes courses of business decorum, investor service and leadership to name only a few.
- Community social work and volunteering for a comprehensive experience.
“We have high requirements for all of the program’s participants, especially through the projects and the tasks that they are assigned throughout the duration of the program. This is a valuable learning opportunity for any intern and also a constructive way to accomplish a business objective for the company. Over the three years since we have begun this program we have been continuously fascinated by the ingenious and original ideas of each new class. During the summer we have the opportunity to get to know the students and monitor their progress within our work environment, and at times we have successfully hired interns after the completion of the program. This internship not only permits us to identify future talents but it also allows us to build mutually beneficial relations with universities and higher-education institutions around the world” said Chelsea Lu-Wei, Director of International Research for Berglund Payton Group.
About Berglund Payton GroupBerglund Payton Group is one of Hong Kong most innovative asset management firms, handling investments, retirement funds and a number of other assets for a broad spectrum of clients. Domiciled in the city of Hong Kong, the company seasoned teams of financial specialists operate across the world’s leading markets, investing in all key asset categories. Berglund Payton Group provides a wide range of various investment opportunities as well as offering personalized solutions to satisfy specific objectives.
Our Address: Excel Center - 483A, Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan / Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kongcontact@berglundpaytongroup.comfax: +852 30105842