Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices Market Forecast 2017 to 2022 under Life Science category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices Market Size by Product [Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (Transvenous Cardioverter Defibrillator, Subcutaneous Cardioverter Defibrillator), External Cardioverter Defibrillator (Manual External Defibrillator, Automated External Defibrillator, and Wearable External Defibrillator)], and End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast To 2022.
Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disease, sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), and related death remains a significant public health issue across the globe. Variety of non-pharmacologic therapies for primary and secondary prevention of SCA and their management including implantable and wearable defibrillators are available in the market. Cardioverter defibrillators have become a significant therapeutic modality among all for patients who have had a cardiac arrest or are at risk for life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias.
Request a free sample copy of Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/987424
Numerous technological advances in implantable cardioverter defibrillators have resulted in decreased size, greater ease of placement, increased functionality, and improved efficiency to better manage the critical cardiac conditions, thereby driving its adoption across the globe.
The global cardioverter defibrillator devices market is expected to reach USD 12,520.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period of 2017-2022. Increasing burden of cardiovascular diseases, rising aging population, various technological advancements, and increasing sedentary lifestyle and obesity along with excessive consumption of alcohol & caffeinated products are the key factors driving the growth of this market. In addition to the key drivers, the report further gives an extensive outlook on key industry restraints, and opportunities, listed in the market insights segment.
This comprehensive study on the basis of product types and end users gives an extensive outlook on the key dynamics, trends, advantages, key players, related statistics, and detailed market size & forecasts for each segment and sub-segment covered in the cardioverter defibrillator devices market.
The regional focus of the study has covered five major geographies: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analysed at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. The geographic analysis provides detailed insights on the key trends of the industry in the listed regions & countries, identifying the demographic & economic impact, government & private investments, and regulatory scenario. The report identifies North America to be the largest market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The geographic analysis section also comments on the key market players shaping the growth of the industry in the respective countries.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 4 years (2014-2017). The study has also incorporated the market share analysis of leading players and detailed profiles of top 13 market players across the value chain of the industry, including detailed financial performance, product offerings, and strategic growth initiatives of each player.
The key players operating in the global cardioverter defibrillator devices market are Medtronic PLC (Ireland), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG (Germany), LivaNova PLC (U.K.), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands), Cardiac Science corporation (U.S.), Zoll medical corporation (U.S.), Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan), Progetti Srl (Italy), Fukuda Denshi Co. (Japan), and Schiller AG (Switzerland).
Key questions answered in the report:
Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases to drive the adoption of cardioverter defibrillator devices market
• How does the penetration of implantable cardioverter defibrillator differ from the penetration of external cardioverter defibrillator?
• Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product type, and regions/countries?
The North American cardioverter defibrillator devices market favors both larger and local manufacturers that compete in multiple segments
• Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
• What is driving the growth and which market segments have the most potential for revenue expansion over the forecast period?
• What strategies should new companies looking to enter this market use to compete effectively?
• What are the major drivers, restrains, and opportunities in the global cardioverter defibrillator devices market?
• Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
• What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Recent collaborations, partnerships, agreements, and expansions taken place in the cardioverter defibrillator devices space.
• What companies have recently done partnerships/collaborations/agreements and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the implantable cardioverter defibrillator space?
• Which companies have recently received approvals and how will these approvals promote a competitive advantage?
• Who are the major players in the global cardioverter defibrillator devices market and what share of the market do they hold?
• Who are the local emerging players in the global cardioverter defibrillator devices market and how do they compete with the global players?
Scope of the Report:
Market by Product:
• Implantable cardioverter defibrillator
- Transvenous cardioverter defibrillator
- Single-chamber cardioverter defibrillator
- Dual-chamber cardioverter defibrillator
- CRT-Ds/Biventricular cardioverter defibrillator
- Subcutaneous cardioverter defibrillator
- Manual external cardioverter defibrillator
- Automated external cardioverter defibrillator
- Fully-automated cardioverter defibrillator
- Semi-automated cardioverter defibrillator
- Wearable external cardioverter defibrillator
Market by End-user:
• Ambulatory surgery centre
Market by Geography:
• North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus