Mumbai is the city of dreams and land of opportunities. And it is also one of those cities which houses the most expensive apartments. But still, the city is in everyone’s bucket list. So, for those who want to buy property in Mumbai must follow these tips:
- Even though Mumbai is the country’s most expensive real estate market, not every place has the same pricing option. There are some places in Mumbai which offer affordable housing options. As a property buyer, you should know what is your needs and what are those things which you can compromise in order to buy property in Mumbai. If you want to buy ‘affordable’ houses, there are a few places which you can consider while buying houses like Umroli, Nalasopara West, Nalasopara East, Virar East, Virar West, Dombivili East and many more. However these places are located at a certain distance from the main city, but you will find various transportation modes, such as bus, local train for an easier commute.
- When you are planning to buy a home in Mumbai, know about the reputation of the builder. As a home buyer, you must do all the necessary verification of the builder bfore buying 2BHK Flats in Mumbai. You can get the required information about the project and builder’s reputation from government portals like RERA. It is always recommended one can always know about the past projects of the builder to get an idea on how the specific builder has performed.
- In order to protect the faith of home buyers on real estate projects, one can report any complaint, if any, to Maharashtra Real Estate Regulation Authority as they currently hold the maximum number of ongoing projects.
- Before buying any house in the city that never sleeps, planning is important. It is always important to know about your financial status or your current lifestyle. You can also avoid the hassle of rent and EMI by shifting into ready to move flats in Mumbai.
- You need to check about the locality not only for the safety but also to gain the return of investment. Also, check the availability of social infrastructure and transport facilities in the locality.
- Before signing the documents, read carefully all the clauses included in the deed, in order to avoid any complication. Re-check your name, address, the address of the property which you are going to buy. Maintaining clarity with your builder is important when you purchase the property.
- In case if you are new to this real estate industry, and you have no idea on how to purchase a property, taking help from a broker can be a good idea.
So, follow the aforementioned tips to get the best property in Mumbai at an affordable price.