Inferior Vena Cava Filters - Asia-Pacific Analysis and Market Forecasts Size and Share Published in 2016-07-01 Available for US$ 4450 at Researchmoz.us
Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a potentially lethal disease consisting of two related conditions: deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). There remains a small subset of patients with absolute or relative contraindication to anticoagulation, at high risk of embolism, or prone to PE despite adequate anticoagulation. For these patients, physicians may opt to place an inferior vena cava filter (IVCF) as a therapeutic or prophylactic treatment.
This report focuses on the market outlook for IVCF in Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, Japan, India, South Korea). The market forecast for this technology is determined for the region covered in the report.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future IVCF market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the Asia-Pacific market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for IVCF?
- What are the challenges that have hindered widespread adoption of newer technologies?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the IVCF market?
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=825743
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the Asia-Pacific IVCF market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Inquiry on this report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=825743
Table of Content
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.1 Reimbursement Trends
3.2 M&A/Key Partnerships
4 Unmet Needs and Market Opportunity Analysis
4.1 Minimizing Post-Deployment Complication Rates
4.2 Optimizing Retrieval Success Rates
4.3 Resorbable Inferior Vena Cava Filters
4.4 Robust Clinical Data for Prophylactic Filter Use
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Companies & Product Profiles
5.2.2 Argon Medical Devices
5.2.3 B. Braun
5.2.4 Boston Scientific
5.2.5 C.R. Bard
5.2.6 Cook Medical
5.2.9 Other Players
5.3 Pipeline Products Assessment
5.4 Clinical Trials to Watch
Browse All Medical Equipments Market Research Reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/medical-equipments-market-reports-109.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives.