The Office of the District Development Committee, Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development, Government of Nepal (GoN) has issued an invitation for bids for the construction of a 40 km span Dudh Khola motorable bridge along the Thoche-Tilche-Larke Road.
Tendersontime, a leading business information provider is the first agency to report this announcement.
This tender is open to all eligible Nepalese companies under the procedures of the National Competitive Bidding process. Bids may be submitted physically or in the electronic form.
The Local Road Bridge Programme has received funds from the Govt. Of Nepal, and part of these funds are to be used towards the payments eligible under this contract.
The scope of work under this contract includes the construction of the motorable bridge, Bagion works, protection works, approach road etc.
For eligibility to bid, the following are the key qualification criteria:
- A minimum of NR5 4,10,00,000 (with VAT) should be the average turnover of the three best years, in the last ten years.
- At least one Motorable Bridge Construction Project must have been successfully completed in the last ten years and must have been greater than or equal to a span of 35m.
- Eligible bidders also need to furnish a copy of the company/firm registration certificate, VAT and PAN registration certificate, all valid up to FY 072/73 (Renewed), Tax Clearance Certificate for the F/Y-071/72 and payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs 3,000 (Three thousand) till 21st February 2016(2072/1 1/09).
- Validity of the bids must be for 90 days after the opening of the bid.
- A bid security of NRs 10,00,000 valid for a period of 30 more days than the validity of the bids need to be provided.
For electronic submission of bids, the bidders may purchase the hard copy of the bid documents from the office of Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development, or may be downloaded from the official website. Proof of payment for the purchase of the bid document must be uploaded at the time of electronic submission of bids.
Further information and inspection of bid documents can be obtained from the office of Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development.
A Pre-bid meeting shall be held at 14:00 hrs on 12th February 2016(2072/10/29) at the Office of District Development Committee. All bidders who prefer to submit their bids electronically will be provided with the details of the procedure.
The deadline for the submission of the bids is 12:00 hrs on 22nd February 2016 (2072/11/10). The bids will be opened on the same day at 13:00 hrs on 22nd February 2016 (2072/11/10) in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to be present.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest aggregator of Tenders and Projects information, would like to inform all interested Construction firms, joint ventures and companies participating in construction of bridges, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
Global Tenders Services Pvt. Ltd
Address * 25- D, CGHS, Ujjawal Apartment, Bijli, Vikash Puri, New Delhi-110059
Phone * +91-921 808 8010
Email * email@example.com
WebSite * http://www.tendersontime.com/