Trauma Fixation - Asia-Pacific Analysis and Market Forecasts Size and Share Published in 2016-07-01 Available for US$ 4450 at Researchmoz.us
Internal and external fixation devices, including intramedullary nails (IM nails), plates, and screws, have been widely adopted to treat and manage bone fractures. Particularly as these fixation methods are far cheaper than joint replacement implants, they are the preferred treatment methods when clinically feasible. Technological innovations in recent years, such as locking screw technology and anatomic plating systems, have bolstered the market and improved patient outcomes. However, there is continued room for growth as research efforts continue into antibiotic-eluting implants, materials development, and biodegradability.
This report focuses on the market outlook for trauma fixation devices in Asia-Pacific (APAC: Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan). The analysis identifies the key unmet needs in the trauma fixation market, discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future trauma fixation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that trauma fixation manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of trauma fixation devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for trauma fixation?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the trauma fixation market?
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=825748
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the APAC trauma fixation market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading orthopedic surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Inquiry on this report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=825748
Table of Content
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.1 Reimbursement Trends
3.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
4 Unmet Needs
4.1 Infection Control
4.2 Fracture Non-union
4.3 Advanced Materials Research
4.4 Cost Containment
4.5 Trauma Registry
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Companies and Product Profiles
5.2.3 DePuy Synthes (J&J)
5.2.5 Smith & Nephew
5.2.7 Wright Medical Group N.V.
5.2.8 Zimmer Biomet
5.2.9 Other Players
5.3 Clinical Trials to Watch
Browse All Medical Equipments Market Research Reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/medical-equipments-market-reports-109.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives.