Dec 2, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''2020 Foresight Report: Luxury Investments" examines the attitudes of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) to luxury investments and products and services that have arisen and are expected to evolve to accommodate demands from clients by service providers.
- This report examines the attitudes of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) to luxury investments and products and services that have arisen and are expected to evolve to accommodate demands from clients by service providers
- This report focuses on luxury investments, as opposed to luxury goods or luxury retail
- The report provides comprehensive analysis on market potentials and key trends and drivers impacting the growth of the luxury investments market
- The report analyzes key segments of luxury investments (art, wine, classic cars, gems, jewelry and watches) and provides insights into where future growth and opportunities lie
Since 2007, an increasing number of HNWIs have shown interest in alternative investments, such as art, classic cars, wines, jewelry, gems and watches, which in times of economic uncertainty can deliver higher returns than equities. US HNWIs had the largest share of total luxury investments, valued at US$118 billion in 2012. Chinese HNWIs with total luxury investment of US$43 billion in 2012 were the second-largest contributor in luxury investment and were the major driving force behind the growth of luxury investment. A development in alternative investments has been the evolution of the art and finance industry to answer the need of HNWIs who have acquired significant collections over time, as well as those of an emerging collector who invest based on quality and long-term value from the outset. Following the economic slowdown, car enthusiasts and investors in the UK have generated greater interest in classic cars. Many HNWIs from emerging countries in Asia, Middle East and Latin America are buying into this lifestyle by amassing their own collections of classic cars.
- This report provides comprehensive region-wise analysis on luxury investment trends and market potential
- The report includes market data and forecasts for the luxury investment market from WealthInsight’s proprietary wealth model. The review period is 2008–2012 and the forecast period is 2013–2017
- The scope of the report covers 21 countries; nine developed markets including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Japan and Poland, and 12 emerging markets: Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey, Israel, Mexico, Argentina and Indonesia
- The study has been compiled on the basis of extensive primary research conducted with key experts in the field to determine current trends and expectations for the future, to help service providers remain in line with developments as they occur, understand future trends and increase their share of the wallet.
- Luxury investments covered in the report include art, wine, classic cars, jewelry, gems and watches. Each chapter looks at the market overview of these collectables and takes the premise that the genre of luxury investments discussed will rise in value over time.
Reasons To Buy
- Assess the market potentials and key trends and drivers impacting the growth of the luxury investments market
- Gain insight into key emerging markets that are driving the luxury investment market
- Analyze the key luxury investment segments and examine where future growth lies
- In the last half a decade there was an increase in independent art advisors and art advisories as HNWIs became more aware of the need to protect their art
- Gems, jewelry and watches account for the largest share in HNWI collectable assets
- Luxury and vintage watches have attracted the interest of luxury investors in the last decade as they are increasingly sought for collections curated by HNW enthusiasts
- Successful wine funds have diversified away from blue-chip wines
- The demographic age split of classic car collectors has remained the same for the last few decades. The average age of a classic car collector ranges between 40 and 60 years
- There is a growing interest of car enthusiasts in vintage cars that were previously owned by popular celebrities and film stars of the late 1950s and 1960s/
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this report about?
1.2.2 Classic Cars
1.2.3 Gems, Jewelry and Watches
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Luxury Investments Current Future and Trends
3.1 Global Market Size and Forecast
3.1.1 Luxury investments in developed countries
3.1.2 Luxury investments in emerging countries
3.2 Share of Luxury Investments in Total Alternative Assets
3.2.1 Share of luxury investments in total alternative assets in developed countries
3.2.2 Share of luxury investments in total alternative assets in emerging countries
3.3 Share of Luxury Investments in Total Assets
3.3.1 Share of luxury investments in total assets in developed countries
3.3.2 Share of luxury investments in total assets in emerging countries
4.1 Analysis of Key Trends and Drivers
4.1.1 Growth of the art market
4.1.3 The Americas
5 Classic cars
5.1 Analysis of Key Trends and Drivers
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/2020-foresight-report-luxury-investments.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.