Dec 7, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''2020 Foresight Report: Maximizing Retail Banking Cost Efficiencies" provides analysis, information and insights into various strategies adopted by banks to maximize cost efficiencies.
• The report provides analysis, information and insights into various strategies adopted by banks to maximize cost efficiencies
• The report provides a snapshot on retail banking market dynamics and profitability outlook
• The report offers and analysis of changing regulation and its impact on branch banking
• The report has detailed analysis of major drivers and challenges impacting the profitability of retail banks
• The report includes best practices case studies
Banks across the world are revisiting their operational strategies, branch banking models, distribution channels and expansion strategies to achieve cost efficiencies and increase profits. To increase profitability, the focus is on selling high-margin profitable products and services, and scaling down unprofitable operations. There has been increased emphasis on utilizing technology to improve profitability and achieve cost efficiencies; the role of technology has changed from being a process driver to a revenue generator. Retail banks are using technology to increase profitability by utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) systems and consumer analytics to identify new customer groups and offer customized products and services to targeted customers. In addition, key measures adopted by retail banks to improve operational efficiencies include an increase in information technology (IT) spending and upgrading IT systems.
2020 Foresight Report provides a comprehensive analysis on various
strategies adopted by banks to maximize cost efficiencies
• It provides detailed analysis on current and future drivers of retail banking profitability
• It outlines the impact of current regulatory changes on branch banking
• It provides insights into technology strategies adopted by retail banks to drive profitability.
• It examines the best-practice product design frameworks adopted by retail banks to drive profitability
• It examines the best practices in distribution channels and consumer-engagement strategies adopted by retail banks to drive profitability
• It presents case studies which illustrate how retail banks across different markets have successfully implemented expense management best practices to successfully target customer groups and achieve cost efficiencies
Reasons To Buy
• Gain insight into the various strategies adopted by banks to maximize cost
• Learn about the most effective banking business models
• Understand current and future drivers of retail banking profitability
• Examine best practice case examples adopted by various banks across the world to increase profitability and achieve cost-efficiency
• Global banks are currently seeking opportunities to enter high-growth emerging
markets to drive revenues.
• Banks are divesting unprofitable business segments, product offerings and customer groups that are not part of their core business strategy.
• There will be increased investment in self-service and digital media channels to communicate with customers promptly and effectively.
• Banks are expected to increase their spending on integrating distribution channels to provide a seamless customer experience across all distribution channels.
• Use of business intelligence analytics to develop products and services that fulfill the unique needs of customers is expected to be at the core of banks’ product-design strategies.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Retail Banking Market Dynamics and Profitability Outlook
2.1 Profitability Outlook of Retail Banks
2.2 Analysis of Market Drivers and Key Challenges
3 Technology Strategies
3.1 Technology Strategic Framework for Profitability
3.1.1 Revenue focus areas
3.1.2 Cost focus areas
3.2 Best Practices
3.2.1 Bank of Baroda re-engineered its IT processes to gain operational efficiencies
3.2.2 Bank Sohar of Oman integrated its multichannel delivery platform
3.2.3 Adoption of modern technology by Capital Bank to counter money laundering
3.2.4 Bank Central Asia (BCA) signed up NICE Actimize to improve AML IT infrastructure
4 Product Design and Pricing Strategies
4.1 Product Design Framework for Profitability
4.2 Best Practices
4.2.1 Citibank in Australia adopts product bundling strategy to strengthen its position
4.2.2 Bulbank launched female-friendly branch and products to service its niche customer segment
4.2.3 BankAtlantic developed an effective deposit pricing strategy to increase its profit margin
5 Distribution Channels and Consumer Engagement Strategies
5.1 Distribution Channel Framework for Profitability
5.1.1 Revenue generation strategies
5.1.2 Cost-reduction strategies
5.2 Best Practices
5.2.1 Danske Bank migrates towards digital banking to cut costs
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Banking-and-Technology-market-research-reports/2020-Foresight-Report-Maximizing-Retail-Banking-Cost-Efficiencies1.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.