Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Accountancy Market in China”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Accountancy in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China accountancy market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China accountancy market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China accountancy market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's accountancy market?
The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, audit, and the provision of advisory services is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountancy firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Chinese accountancy market is expected to generate total revenues of $11.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6% between 2012 and 2016.
The Audit segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $5.5bn, equivalent to 49.1% of the market's overall value.
According to the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA), although the 'big four' professional services firms have traditionally dominated the Chinese market, domestic firms have recently been flourishing and now hold significant market share. In fact, Ruihua CPA is now the fourth largest accountancy firm in China, knocking KPMG out of the top four firms.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Related Reports:China Service Industry
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773