Dec 09, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Acute Spinal Cord Injury - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Acute Spinal Cord Injury. Acute Spinal Cord Injury - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for
Acute Spinal Cord Injury.
- A review of the Acute Spinal Cord Injury products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Acute Spinal Cord Injury pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Acute Spinal Cord Injury.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Acute Spinal Cord Injury pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Acute Spinal Cord Injury Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Acute Spinal Cord Injury 7
Acute Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Mid Clinical Stage Products 10
Comparative Analysis 10
Early Clinical Stage Products 11
Comparative Analysis 11
Pre-Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Acute Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 13
Companies Involved in Acute Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutics Development 14
Novartis AG 14
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. 15
AcurePharma AB 16
Acute Spinal Cord Injury - Therapeutics Assessment 18
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 18
Assessment by Route of Administration 19
Assessment by Molecule Type 21
Drug Profiles 23
BA-210 - Drug Profile 23
Product Description 23
Mechanism of Action 23
R&D Progress 23
Oxycyte - Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
ATI-355 - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
NX-210 - Drug Profile 29
Product Description 29
Mechanism of Action 29
R&D Progress 29
SCI Project - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
Acute Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates 31
Acute Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutics - Discontinued Products 35
Acute Spinal Cord Injury Therapeutics - Dormant Products 36
Acute Spinal Cord Injury - Product Development Milestones 37
Featured News & Press Releases 37
Sep 16, 2013: NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results from Phase 2 Clinical Study of Auriclosene to Reduce Urinary Catheter Blockage and Encrustation 37
Jul 08, 2013: Asubio Broadens Inclusion Criteria For Landmark Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Trial 38
Jun 11, 2013: NovaBay Pharma Provides Clinical Update On Auriclosene 39
Jan 24, 2013: Acorda Therapeutics Announces Department Of Defense Contract To Support Study Of AC105 In Acute Spinal Cord Injury 40
Apr 23, 2012: Asubio Pharma Initiates Phase II Clinical Study Of SUN13837 In Spinal Cord Injury 40
Mar 14, 2011: StemCells Initiates Neural Stem Cell Trial In Spinal Cord Injury 41
Dec 07, 2010: StemCells Receives Authorization To Conduct Neural Stem Cell Trial In Spinal Cord Injury 42
Sep 20, 2010: Oxygen Biotherapeutics Amends CRADA With US Navy To Include Preclinical Studies Of Oxycyte For Spinal Cord Injury And Hemorrhagic Shock 42
Jun 03, 2010: Study Shows Marked Neuroprotective Effects of Oxycyte Perfluorocarbon Emulsion in a Rat Model of Spinal Cord Injury 43
May 19, 2009: NsGene Granted European Patent Rights To Its Novel Neurotrophic Factor Meteorin For The Treatment Of Neurological Disorders 43
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Acute-Spinal-Cord-Injury-Pipeline-Review-H2-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.