Laser dentistry can be a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures. The potential for laser dentistry to improve dental procedures rests in the dentist's ability to control power output and the duration of exposure on the tissue (whether gum or tooth structure), allowing for treatment of a highly specific area of focus without damaging surrounding tissues.
If you consider yourself somewhat of an anxious dental patient and are seeking extreme safety and comfort, you might consider looking for our dental clinic as we have incorporated laser dentistry techniques in our practice and treatments.
As the applications for dental lasers expand, greater numbers of dentists will use the technology to provide patients with precision treatment that may minimize pain and recovery time.
Advantages of Laser Dentistry?
Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry :
- Do not require anesthesia, so quicker and simple are the procedures.
- No bleeding, no infection, no pain and swelling and hence faster recovery.
- Less overall chair side time .
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Quieter and less fatigue for dentist, staff and patient .
- Full range of high precision safe hard and soft tissue treatments available.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
Application of Laser Dentistry
The application of lasers in dentistry opens the door for dentists to perform a wide variety of dental procedures they otherwise may not be capable of performing. Dentists using lasers in dentistry have become adapt at incorporating the state-of-the-art precision technology into a number of common and not-so-common procedures.
For more information, please visit :
Welcome to Gurukrupa Advanced dental care centre, the Mumbai's premier dental practice specializing in cosmetic, implant, and comprehensive dental care. Our team of dentists are dedicated to a tradition of excellence. We endeavor to offer high quality services for our patients with our expertise.