Dec 09, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Age Related Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Age Related Macular Degeneration. Age Related Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for
Age Related Macular Degeneration.
- A review of the Age Related Macular Degeneration products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Age Related Macular Degeneration pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Age Related Macular Degeneration.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Age Related Macular Degeneration pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Johnson & Johnson
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
Lux Biosciences, Inc.
RetinaPharma Technologies, Inc.
Jeil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA
ReGenX Biosciences, LLC
Zenotech Laboratories Limited
Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
NanoCarrier Co., Ltd.
R-Tech Ueno, Ltd.
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Paloma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Digna Biotech, S.L.
Ora Bio Ltd.
Advanced Vision Therapies, Inc.
OcuCure Therapeutics, Inc.
Gene Signal International SA.
Ferrer Internacional S.A.
Indus Biotech Private Limited
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.
Angstrom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
FirstString Research, Inc.
Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
Resolvyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc
TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Targa Therapeutics Corp.
SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 8
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 9
Age Related Macular Degeneration Overview 10
Therapeutics Development 11
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Age Related Macular Degeneration 11
Age Related Macular Degeneration Therapeutics under Development by Companies 13
Age Related Macular Degeneration Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 18
Late Stage Products 20
Comparative Analysis 20
Mid Clinical Stage Products 21
Comparative Analysis 21
Early Clinical Stage Products 22
Comparative Analysis 22
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 23
Comparative Analysis 23
Age Related Macular Degeneration Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 24
Age Related Macular Degeneration Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 28
Companies Involved in Age Related Macular Degeneration Therapeutics Development 29
Alcon, Inc. 29
Johnson & Johnson 30
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. 31
Allergan, Inc. 32
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. 33
Lux Biosciences, Inc. 34
RetinaPharma Technologies, Inc. 35
Jeil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 36
Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA 37
BioDiem Ltd 38
ReGenX Biosciences, LLC 39
OXiGENE, Inc. 40
Zenotech Laboratories Limited 41
NeoStem, Inc. 42
Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited 43
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 44
ThromboGenics NV 45
e-Therapeutics plc 46
NanoCarrier Co., Ltd. 47
R-Tech Ueno, Ltd. 48
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 49
Paloma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 50
Digna Biotech, S.L. 51
Ceregene, Inc. 52
StemCells, Inc. 53
Ora Bio Ltd. 54
Foamix Ltd. 55
Acucela Inc. 56
BioMAS Ltd. 57
Neovacs SA 58
Advanced Vision Therapies, Inc. 59
OcuCure Therapeutics, Inc. 60
Gene Signal International SA. 61
Promedior, Inc. 62
Ferrer Internacional S.A. 63
Indus Biotech Private Limited 64
Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. 65
Omeros Corporation 66
Angstrom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 67
FirstString Research, Inc. 68
Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc. 69
Cellceutix Corporation 70
Sirnaomics, Inc. 71
Resolvyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc 72
MacuCLEAR, Inc. 73
TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 74
Targa Therapeutics Corp. 75
SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 76
Neumedicines Inc. 77
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Age-Related-Macular-Degeneration-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.