Ozone Naturals as one of the leading Ajowan Caraway Oil Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter in India. Ajowan seeds oil contain health benefiting essential oils such as thymol, a monopterone derivative class of chemical compound which gives aromatic fragrances to seeds. Besides, they also compose of small amounts of other phytochemicals such as pinene, cymene, limonene, and terpinene.
We have reputed customers across the world wild. While Ajowan was originated in Middle East, mostly in Egypt. It is grown in Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran and India. Ajowan oil is extracted from the crushed ajwain seeds by the method of SCFE Supercritical fluid extraction using by CO2 extraction. Its botanical name is Trachyspermum copticum. It has a very strong kind of aroma. Due to the presence of thymol, it is used for various medicinal purposes.
This oil has numerous therapeutic properties such as anti-viral, digestive, spasmodic, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, expectorant, antipyretic, tonic and germicidal. We offer this ajowan oil in various packaging options as per the needs of the customers. The Ajowan oil offered by us is utilized in fine fragrances, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food and beverages. The utilization of high grade ingredients, in the most accurate composition, the range has a superior effectiveness and a longer shelf life. In addition to this, the range is marked at the most reasonable rate possible.
Wildly used in Pharmaceuticals, Fine Fragrances, Cosmetics, Food and Beverages.
Ajowan also enjoys some popularity in the Arabic world and is found in berbere, a spice mixture of Ethiopia which both shows Indian and Arabic heritage.
Ajowan Oil is widely used in food, flavour, cosmetic, pharmaceuticals, tocacco and Perfume industries.
It is also traditionally known as a digestive aid, a relief for abdominal discomfort due to indigestion and an antiseptic.
Fight bacteria and fungi.
Carom seeds have powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties
Improve cholesterol levels.
May lower blood pressure.
Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion.
May prevent coughing and improve airflow.
Has anti-inflammatory effects.
1. Flavoring Agent : Flavouring substance in the food, personal, cosmetic, Pharma, Bakery Industry, Food Industry, Ayurveda Industry & Hotel Industry.
2. Preservative : Thymol, the essential oil obtained from ajwain has local anesthetic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
3. Therapeutic : Used as warming agent in aromatherapy, The active principles in the ajwain may help increase the digestive function of the intestinal tract through facilitating the release of gut juices (gastro-intestinal secretions).
4. Nutritional : Ajowan oil contains thiamine, riboflavin, phosphorus, calcium, iron and niacin.
The current medical system bases the diagnosis of mental health illnesses on the symptoms of the patients in conventional medicine, addressing the symptoms of the disease is the primary concern of psychiatric treatment. However, these medications will only tackle the symptoms and not the real underlying causes of the imbalance. More often symptoms will come back the moment patient stops taking medication and the patient is left to deal with the side effects of having taken this medication for a prolonged period and return of symptoms with vengeance!
Therefore a longer-lasting solution to this is to address the underlying cause of mental health issues like anxiety, depression, mood swings, bipolar disorders, etc... Underlying issues can be:
1. Leaky Gut : Damaged gut lining leads to leaking of food products, bacterias, viruses and other toxins, which incite an immune reaction and if these immune cells start attacking brain cells or neurotransmitters one starts to feel anxious depressed irritable and brain fogged, etc... 2. Heavy metal accumulation: Accumulation of undesired heavy metals ( Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Aluminum, Barium Arsenic, etc) can cause imbalances in the brain function, these can be due to environmental pollutants or cigarette smoking. 3. Nutritional deficiencies: It has been clearly seen to alleviate many mental health issues with the help of various minerals and vitamins, which a person may get deficient in, Magnesium, Omega 3 are some of them. 4. Hormone imbalances: Deficiency of various hormones can lead to mental health disorders and therefore keeping hormones under balance is one important key to prevent and reverse these mental health disorders. 5. Lack of sleep 6. Lack of physical activity 7. Drug abuse such as excessive alcohol intake 8. Latent infections, such as Candida, Lyme, EBV or Parasitic infestations.
As we can see above functional medicine is emerging as a new approach to treat mental health issues, the focus is on the underlying causes of the illness rather than alleviating symptoms temporarily. This holistic approach involves the assessment of clinical imbalances through the patient's medical history, physical examination and laboratory tests. Functional medicine also views the genetic makeup of a patient and environmental factors such as diet, physical activities, traumatic experiences, and exposure to toxic substances. And in order to fully understand the condition of a patient, functional medicine also looks at the psychological, spiritual and social elements that influence the patient's health.
To know more connect with us at +919818485735
Dr. Kalpana Shekhawat M.D. Functional & Regenerative Medicine Specialist Director, Founder FMMA