Dec 27, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2013-2023: Electronic Attack, Support & Protection" contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions, extended analysis, consideration of emerging technologies, and deeper insight.
Electronic warfare (EW) is a mature sector, but still has substantial room to grow in both volume and technological capability. With the so-called 'revolution in military affairs,' the proliferation of precision weapons and advanced communications, the reliance of armed forces on systems vulnerable to electronic warfare has grown significantly. Visiongain has assessed the Electronic Warfare (EW) market will reach $13.3bn in 2013.
In this report you will learn about new emerging areas which EW has to counter, such as remote controlled IEDs, while incremental advances in the utilisation of the electromagnetic spectrum in both commercial and military research have opened the door for further developments. Much of the market remains tied to platform acquisition and procurement cycles (and will henceforth suffer from budget cuts), but in visiongain's report you will discover there also exist new major technologies for development such as UAV mounted EW systems and directed energy weapons (DEW). Opportunities exist, but knowing when and where to invest will be crucial for many suppliers. Find out this critical information within our report.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the electronic warfare (EW) sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions, extended analysis, consideration of emerging technologies, and deeper insight.
Why you should buy The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2013-2023: Electronic Attack, Support & Protection
What is the future of the electronic warfare (EW) market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities
or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from
2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses
technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments.
Read on to discover the prospects for the electronic warfare (EW) sector and
find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global electronic warfare (EW) market forecasts and analysis from
2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you find
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 232 page report provides 159 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future electronic warfare (EW) market prospects.
- The report contains details of 83 contracts signed in the EW market.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the electronic warfare (EW) sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of expert company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information which you need to be part of
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the electronic warfare (EW) sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- ELTA Systems Ltd, Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI)
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use electronic warfare (EW) submarkets from 2013-2023
- What are the secrets of the electronic warfare (EW) industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these electronic warfare (EW) submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023:
- Electronic Attack
- Electronic Support
- Electronic Protection
• Understand the prospects for the leading 15 national electronic warfare (EW) markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for electronic warfare (EW) companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 for 15 leading national markets.
- People's Republic of China (PRC)
- Saudi Arabia
- Republic of Korea (ROK)
- The rest of the world (ROW)
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- The report contains details of 83 contracts signed in the EW market.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) relating to future product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the electronic warfare (EW) industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the electronic warfare (EW) industry are strong, and from 2013 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 13 leading electronic warfare (EW) companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc. (ATK)
- BAE Systems plc
- Boeing Defense, Space, and Security (BDS)
- Chemring Group plc
- Cobham plc
- EADS Group (Airbus)
- Elbit Elisra
- Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Exelis, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Selex E.S.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Electronic Warfare (EW) market
The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2013-2023: Electronic Attack, Support & Protection report provides impartial Electronic Warfare (EW) sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from an exclusive interview with ELTA Systems (Israeli Aerospace Industries) are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023.
How the Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2013-2023: Electronic Attack, Support & Protection report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Electronic Warfare (EW) market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2013-2023: Electronic Attack, Support & Protection. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.5 Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2013-2023
1.6 Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Submarket Forecasts 2013-2023
1.7 Leading National Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecasts 2013-2023
2. Introduction to the Electronic Warfare (EW) Market
2.1 An Overview of the Electronic Warfare Market
2.2 Defining the Electronic Warfare Market
2.3 Electronic Attack (EA)
2.3.1 Radar Jamming and Deception
2.3.2 Anti-Radiation Missiles (ARM)
2.3.3 Expendable Electronic Countermeasures (ECM)
2.3.4 Directed Infra-Red Countermeasures (DIRCMs)
2.3.5 Counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Systems
2.3.6 Directed Energy Weapons (DEW)
2.4 Electronic Warfare Support (ES)
2.4.1 Tactical Electronic Support Measures (ESM)
2.4.2 Electronic Intelligence (ELINT)
2.4.3 Electronics Security
2.5 Electronic Protection (EP)
2.5.1 Electromagnetic Hardening
2.5.2 Emissions Control
2.5.3 Spectrum Management
2.5.4 Wartime Reserve Modes
2.6 Structure of the Electronic Warfare Market
3. Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2013-2023
3.1 The Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2013-2023
3.2 The Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Analysis 2013-2023
3.3 Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Drivers & Restraints
3.4 The Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Forecast 2013-2023
3.5 The Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Growth Rates
3.6 Fastest Growing Leading National Electronic Warfare (EW) Markets
3.6.1 Fastest Growing Leading National Electronic Warfare (EW) Markets 2013-2023
3.6.2 Fastest Growing Leading National Electronic Warfare (EW) Markets 2013-2018
3.6.3 Fastest Growing Leading National Electronic Warfare (EW) Markets 2018-2023
3.7 Fastest Growing Electronic Warfare (EW) Submarkets
3.7.1 Fastest Growing Electronic Warfare (EW) Submarkets 2013-2023
3.7.2 Fastest Growing Electronic Warfare (EW) Submarkets 2013-2018
3.7.3 Fastest Growing Electronic Warfare (EW) Submarkets 2018-2023
3.8 Leading National Electronic Warfare (EW) Markets Share Forecast 2013-2023
3.9 Electronic Warfare (EW) Submarket Share Forecasts 2013-2023
3.10 Cumulative Value of the Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2013-2023
3.10.1 Cumulative Value of the Leading National Electronic Warfare (EW) Markets 2013-2023
3.10.2 Cumulative Value of the Electronic Warfare (EW) Submarkets 2013-2023
4. Electronic Warfare (EW) Submarkets Forecast 2013-202
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/defense-market-research-reports/the-electronic-warfare-ewmarket-2013-2023-electronic-attack-support-protection.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.