Outlook of Future LNG Markets - Analysis and Forecasts of Upcoming 20 Potential LNG Markets
Global LNG markets have evolved strongly over the last decade. With declining construction and operational costs, the spread of LNG markets is rising rapidly. Robust natural gas demand coupled with supply diversity advantages are resulting in an increased number of countries participating in world LNG trade. Between 2010 and 2015, 21 new countries are expected to start LNG trading, providing a strong scope for companies existing or planning to enter LNG market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=145146&rt=Outlook-of-Future-LNG-Markets-Analysis-and-Forecasts-of-Upcoming-20-Potential-LNG-Markets.html )
Entry of these markets is expected to result in diversification of global LNG market and growth in trade volumes. However, the price bases will not alter in the near future. On one hand, the industry provides a larger scope of investments for new entrants and existing players but on the other hand, it can reduce the domination of the existing majors.
To evaluate the pros and cons of entering these markets and making contracts with companies in these countries, It has come up with the brand new report “Outlook of Future LNG Markets- Analysis and Forecasts of Upcoming 20 Potential LNG Markets”. The report evaluates each of these markets through new innovative tools like benchmarking and positioning map. Further, through information on planned investments and market structures, the report gives you a complete insight into 21 evolving LNG markets.
• The report analyses 16 regasification (Bahamas, Bangladesh, Croatia, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay) and 6 Liquefaction countries (Angola, Canada, Iran, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Venezuela), which are expected to start LNG operations between 2010 and 2015
• Yearly forecasts of capacities, trains, capital investment and trade movements are provided for each country for the next five years
• Key factors driving growth of LNG with primary challenges facing these countries are analyzed
• Details information on 20 planned LNG import and 12 LNG export terminals including operator, ownership, construction cost and period, capacity, location and expected commencement date
• Evolving markets in each region are benchmarked against different parameters including supply, demand and economic indexes
• Expected market share of companies in 2015 in these evolving markets are provided by region
Bahamas, Bangladesh, Croatia, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Angola, Canada, Iran, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Venezuela
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=145146&rt=Outlook-of-Future-LNG-Markets-Analysis-and-Forecasts-of-Upcoming-20-Potential-LNG-Markets.html
Global FLNG (Floating LNG) Development and Outlook to 2015 - The new investment Destination
Global LNG Market Trends, Outlook and Business Prospects to 2015
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatbookseo.blogsome.com
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.