Artificial turf is artificial grass made up of synthetic fiber to look like natural grass. Artificial turf is used in sports arenas, residential lawns and commercial applications. The maintenance of artificial turf is effortless and turf stands up to heavy use, such as in sports, and requires no irrigation or trimming. Artificial turf is used in domed, covered, or partially covered stadiums where sufficient sunlight cannot reach the ground to maintain healthy grass.
Artificial turf has its own consequences such as limited life, periodic cleaning requirements, petroleum use, toxic chemicals from infill, and heightened health and safety concerns. The artificial turf which is most widely used today is the third generation synthetic turf system, and it offers infills that are mixtures of sand and granules of recycled rubber. The major applications of the artificial turf are in contact sports, leisure, landscaping, non-contact sports and others.
Geographically, the artificial turf market is spread over North America (USA, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Columbia), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa).
According to the report, “Asia-Pacific Artificial Turf Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022”, Artificial Turf competitors in the Asia-Pacific market have prolonged to be namely- Ten Cate, Shaw Sports Turf , FieldTurf (Tarkett), CoCreation Grass, Polytan GmbH, Domo Sports Grass, ACT Global Sports, SIS Pitches, Limonta Sport, Edel Grass B.V., Unisport-Saltex Oy, GreenVision / Mattex, Mondo S.p.A., Juta, Condor Grass, Nurteks, Taishan, Victoria PLC, ForestGrass, and Forbex.
Majority of the home owners in Asia-Pacific fill their gardens with artificial turf and dress it up with potted plants for a green environment. Few of home owners fill up the garden area with cement so as not to worry about maintenance. Artificial turf in landscaping is used for gardens, rooftops and balconies, playgrounds, school sports fields and golf courses.
Eco Outdoor has been noticed working with the Dutch brand Royal Grass, which manufactures the most realistic and natural looking grass. This product strives for zero waste, re-uses and recycles material. The Royal Grass does not contain any heavy metals and sand infill is used which is completely safe for children. Royal Grass has been approved as the green label by the Singapore Environment Council (SEC) in Asia Pacific region. It is the most established eco-labelling scheme, expressing sustainability as one of the Royal Grass main characteristics. The Royal Grass is a beautiful, soft and lifelike quality with a voluminous appearance. Every fibre of grass curls in its own way and behaves independently of the other fibres making the lawn look airy and playful.
The artificial turf market is expected to grow at a steady pace with the increase in technology and innovative eco-friendly artificial turf. The artificial turf market in Asia-Pacific market will witness a drastic growth with the Dutch brand Royal Grass, in the coming years.
Topics Covered in The Report
- Global Artificial Turf Market Research Report,
- Asia-Pacific Artificial Turf Market Demand,
- Asia-Pacific Artificial Turf Industry Future Outlook,
- Asia-Pacific Artificial Turf Manufacturers,
- Asia-Pacific Artificial Grass Market Growth Opportunities,
- Asia-Pacific Artificial Turf Import Value,
- Asia-Pacific Artificial Turf Export Value,
- Asia-Pacific Sports Turf Market Analysis,
- Asia-Pacific Synthetic Turf Market Revenue,
- Asia-Pacific Premium Artificial Grass Market Size,
- Asia-Pacific Eco Friendly Turf Market Trends,
- China Artificial Turf Market Research Report,
- China Artificial Turf Market Future Outlook,
- India China Artificial Turf Market research report,
- India Artificial Turf Market Future outlook,
- Japan Artificial Turf Market research ,
- Japan Artificial Turf industry future outlook,
- Taiwan Artificial Turf Market Research Report,
- Australia Artificial Turf Market Research Report,
- Korea Artificial Turf Market Research Report,
- Global Artificial Turf Market Growth,
- Global Artificial Turf Market Future,
- Global Artificial Turf Market Trends,
- Global Artificial Turf Market Share,
- Global Artificial Turf Market Size,
- Global Artificial Turf Market analysis,
To know more about the research report:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing &Communications
Artificial turf is a surface of synthetic fibers made to look like natural grass. It is most often used in arenas for sports that were originally or are normally played on grass. However, it is now being used on Sports lawns and Landscaping applications as well.