Reort On Online Payment Methods
1.) The "Asia-Pacific Online Payment Methods 2012" report by yStats.com – Hamburg-based secondary market research specialist – analyzes recent developments in E-Commerce payment methods, first for the entire region and then separately for 7 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. Additionally, the report features the most important trends and the latest news for 9 payment companies in these markets. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/information-technology-market-research-report/asia-pacific-online-payment-methods-2012.html
2.) KEY FINDINGS
• In Asia-Pacific, credit cards were the most popular form of online payment in April 2012, with the exception of China and Thailand.
• The Chinese third party online payment market was dominated by Alipay, with more than half of registered users in Q1 2012.
• Credit cards represented the most popular online payment method in Japan in 2011, partly due to the high per capita average of more than 6 cards.
• Online payments and E-Commerce in India were not widespread in early 2012, as both Internet and credit card penetration were low.
• In 2011, credit cards represented the most used payment option in B2C E-Commerce in South Korea, reaching a share of more than 70%.
• In Australia, payments of online purchases were dominated by paid credit cards or money transfer services such as PayPal in 2011. Online Payment Methods
3.) About our Reports
- Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
1. MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
2. ASIA-PACIFIC: REGIONAL
• Online Payment Trends, 2012
3. CHINA (Top Country)
• Third Party Online Payment Trade Volume, in CNY billion and in % annual Growth, Q1 2011- Q1 2012
• Breakdown of Third Party Online Payment Market, by Registered Users, in %, Q1 2012 (by 99Bill, Alipay, ChinaBank Payment, IPS, PayEase, Tenpay, Yeepay, Others)
• Breakdown of Third Party Online Payment Market, by Trade Volume, in %, Q1 2012 (by 99Bill, Alipay, ChinaBank, China PNR, China UnionPay, IPS, PayEase, Tenpay, YeePay, Others)
• Breakdown of Online Payment Users, by Gender, in % of Users, 2011
• Breakdown of Online Payment Users, by Age Group, in % of Online Payment Users, 2011
• Share of Online Payment Users, in % of total Internet Users, 2011 and Breakdown of Reasons against Online Payments, in %, 2011
• Main Online Payment Safety Concerns, in %, 2011
• Breakdown of Online Payment Safety Issues, in % of affected Users, 2011
• Breakdown of Customer Loyalty after Encountering Safety Issues, by Payment Provider, in % of affected Users, 2011
• Mobile Payment Trade Volume, in CNY billion and in % annual Growth, 2010-2014f
• Number of Mobile Payment Users, in millions and in % annual Growth, 2010-2014f
• News about Alipay and Computop, July 2012
• News about PayPal, March 2012
• News about China UnionPay, February, May & June 2012
4. INDIA (Top Country)
• Online Payment Trends, 2011/2012
• Online Payment Trends, 2011/2012 and Amount of Money issued by Plastic Prepaid Cards, in JPY billion, 2010 & 2011
• Value of the Electronic Payment Market, in JPY trillion and in % annual Growth, 2011-2016f
• News about DataCash, April 2012
• News about PayPal, April 2012
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/information-technology-market-research-report/asia-pacific-online-payment-methods-2012.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.