Global Markets Directs latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular pipeline landscape.
Atrial fibrillation is an irregular and often rapid heart rate that commonly causes poor blood flow to the body. Symptoms include decreased blood pressure, weakness, lightheadedness, confusion and chest pain. The predisposing factors include age, heart disease, high blood pressure, family history and drinking alcohol. Treatments for atrial fibrillation may include medications and surgery.
Global Markets Directs Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action MoA, route of administration RoA and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Atrial Fibrillation and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in PreRegistration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 2, 4, 11 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industryspecific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular.
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industryspecific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular therapeutics based on mechanism of action MoA, drug target, route of administration RoA and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counterstrategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular.
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Atrial Fibrillation Cardiovascular pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design inlicensing and outlicensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the knowhow what drove them from pipeline.
Table of content
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Atrial Fibrillation Overview
Atrial Fibrillation Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Atrial Fibrillation Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Atrial Fibrillation Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Acesion Pharma Aps
ARCA biopharma Inc
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885