Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Automotive manufacturing BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - 2016”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The BRIC Automotive manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC automotive manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market playersâ€™ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC automotive manufacturing market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the automotive manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $381.6 billion in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.6% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $281.7 billion in 2015. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $52.9, $32.7, and $14.3 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $314.8 billion in 2020, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $88.4, $33.0 and $19.2 billion, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
BRIC Automotive Manufacturing
Automotive Manufacturing in Brazil
Five forces analysis
Automotive Manufacturing in China
Related Reports:China Industry and Manufacturing Sector
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773