Ukraine’s baby food market has been characterized by growth in times of economic and political stability, interrupted periodically by sharp falls as the country is hit by economic shocks. The market continued to grow in 2014, but in 2015 underwent a 16% drop. A 7.5% fall in the number of births in 2014 was followed by an even stronger reduction of 11.6% in 2015. Rapidly rising inflation has pushed up the value of the market, a rise of 133%, but in real terms the increase is much lower, at 18%, with prices falling in real terms. Ukraine’s economy began to recover in the first half of 2016, and the country is expected to achieve a 1.2% increase in GDP for the year as a whole.
- The baby food market in Ukraine continued to grow in 2014, but the latest political and economic crisis of 2014–2015 caused a 16% drop in baby food consumption in 2015.
- Milks form the largest sector, accounting for 44% of volume and 65% of value. Consumption of juices is relatively high and they account for 31% of volume and 18% of value.
- In value terms Nestlé and Danone lead the market in 2015, while in volume terms domestic suppliers Khorolskiy and Odesskiy are the leaders. Nestlé and Danone each held 22% of value.
- The market is expected to continue to drop in 2016 and 2017. From 2018, provided the economic and political situation improves, the market is expected to return to moderate growth.
“Baby Food in Ukraine” is an analytical report which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Ukraine market.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyze current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Table of Contents
2. Background to the Market
3. Market Overview
4. Sector Analysis
5. Production and trade
6. Company profiles
8. Economic background
9. Prospects and forecasts
For More Related Reports: Food Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau: Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.