Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Bakery & Cereals BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - 2016”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The BRIC Bakery & Cereals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC bakery & cereals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC bakery & cereals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bakery & cereals market playersâ€™ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC bakery & cereals market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC bakery & cereals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC bakery & cereals market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC bakery & cereals market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC bakery & cereals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC bakery & cereals market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the bakery & cereals industry and had a total market value of $75,071.9 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.8% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the bakery & cereals industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $33,582.9 million in 2015. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $26,363.2, $9,491.2, and $5,634.6 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the bakery & cereals industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $54,869.7 million in 2020, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $35,927.0, $12,618.7 and $10,220.6 million, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
BRIC Bakery & Cereals
Bakery & Cereals in Brazil
Related Reports:Chinese Food and Beverages
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773