Interventional Cardiology Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
“Interventional Cardiology Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017” provides key market data on the Interventional Cardiology market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Coronary Stents, PTCA Balloons, Cardiac Catheters, Coronary Guidewires, Arteriotomy Closure Devices, Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) and PTCA Coronary Drug Eluting Balloons (DEB). The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Interventional Cardiology market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=174263&rt=Interventional-Cardiology-Market-Outlook-in-BRICS-Brazil-Russia-India-China-South-Africato-2017.html
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world’s most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It’s estimated that shortly after 2020, India’s population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Interventional Cardiology market categories – Coronary Stents, PTCA Balloons, Cardiac Catheters, Coronary Guidewires, Arteriotomy Closure Devices, Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) and PTCA Coronary Drug Eluting Balloons (DEB).
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the seven market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for seven years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Interventional Cardiology market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Interventional Cardiology market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Corporation, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Cordis Corporation, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Volcano Corporation, ASAHI INTECC CO., LTD., Eurocor GmbH and Vascular Concepts Limited, Goodman Co., Ltd..
For more information kindly visit :
Bharatbook.com : Interventional Cardiology Market Outlook in BRICS to 2017
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668/+91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.