Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Biotechnology in China”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Biotechnology in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the biotechnology market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China biotechnology market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China biotechnology market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China biotechnology market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's biotechnology market?
The biotechnology market consists of the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
The Chinese biotechnology market is expected to generate total revenues of $18.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2012 and 2016.
The Medical/Healthcare segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $18.1bn, equivalent to 97.8% of the market's overall value.
The Chinese government is seeking to help the domestic biotechnology industry through the creation of biotech zones and preferential regulations to locally produced drugs. It is hoped this will move Chinese companies away from cheap, generic drugs.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Related Reports:Life Science Market Reports
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773