This major new market report represents a definitive analysis and evaluation of the state of the 'Supply Side' of the brand protection, tamper evidence and anti-theft device industry in relation to evolving requirements of brand owners. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=216764&rt=Brand-Protection-Tamper-Evident-Solutions-Supplier-Industry-Structure-Companies-Technologies.html
• Provides a defiinitve analysis of the leading operators in the brand protection sector worldwide. Identifying and profiling 230 plus leading suppliers showing details of ownership, subsidiaries, security technologies and products offered together with other relevant details. The analysis inculdes detailed evaluations of the overall competitive position of each supplier to other companies and security technologies. market research reports
• Examines in detail the trend towards pre-eminence of companies offering end-to-end integrated brand protection solutions, examining why packaging/label converters, security printers and some other operators are leading the way. A defining characteristics of all such integators is that they deal directly with the brand owner.
• Addresses a number of key questions: What is offered today? - What are the needs and requirements of customers (ie: brand owner)? - How are these needs and requirements changing and how will they evolve in the coming years? - How are providers of brand technologies, services and integrated solutions responding to the evolving demands of the marketplace? - How can suppliers best enhance their respective offerings and hence their overall competitiveness in brand protection?
Solutions providers that can deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of brand owners tend to be agile and innovative companies that are focusing on carefully conceived and well constructed multi-layer solutions tailored to address the individual needs of brand owners. In coming years brand owners will become accustomed to dealing with such label/packaging converter providers of integrated solutions.
These companies will tend to be th first choice for brand owners seeking a single supplier to design and develop a fully integrated 'one-stop' brand protection solution. While individual security technologies, however sophisticated they are, will increasingly be seen as inputs (raw materials) for integrators that will then add value before supplying an integrated solution to the brand owner - Gone will be the confusion experienced by brand owners trying to select the optmal technology (or combination of technologies) from several hundred providers and the risk of getting it wrong.
• To provide suppliers of brand protection and security devices, materials, labels / packaging and integrated solutions with guidelines as to how to meet the present and future needs of brand owners.
• And to provide a valuable tool to support the formulation of strategic options for growing companies and developing optimal end-to-end solutions in brand protection.
THE EVOLVING LANDSCAPE – DRIVERS OF CHANGE - PRODUCT RELATED CRIME
The landscape for the Brand Protection business has continued to evolve dramatically over the last few years. Product related crime continues to grow significantly year on year, fuelled by trade with China, enabled increasingly by the internet as well as a variety of other driving forces. The scale and reach of the counterfeiting problem has been exploding over the last few years.
Two primary forces in particular have been causing accelerated growth of product related crime with an ever increasing quantity and diversity of branded product categories being affected, with a multitude of fakes of finding their way in to global supply chains:
• The economic boom of China and the shifting of many Western manufacturing operations to region coupled with the fact that China has become the number one counterfeiter in the World both for exports and within their own home market.
• The rapid growth of the internet as a tool for buying and selling almost anything worldwide, either by direct website / email contact or via on-line auction houses like eBay. Face to face transactions are not required and the anonymity that can be maintained suits counterfeiters well. Neither may products be inspected prior to delivery. Such internet based sales of counterfeits involving direct website / email contact, following a ‘google’ search or by other means favour a variety of product categories.
For more information kindly visit :
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.