The report on Building Automation Systems by Infinium Global Research analyses the Building Automation Systems Market over the period of 2017 to 2023. This report also provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market dynamics, market size and future trends in Global Building Automation Systems Market. It will help a lot of decision makers to develop strategies and find new opportunities in the Global Building Automation Systems Market.
The report identified that Global Building Automation Systems is driven by factors such as the regulatory norms, the requirement for superior utility efficiency, and, Increasing global demand for energy. While the restraining factors include High Cost of Implementation, Technical Difficulties and Lack of Skilled Experts. Further, the report identifies the opportunities in the world market as Favorable Government Initiatives and Incentives.
The report on Global Building Automation Systems market covers Segments such as Types of System Application and Technology. BAS on the basis of system type can be categorized into segments including, security and safety, lighting, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) systems, energy management devices, communication and healthcare and child safety, entertainment controls and smart gadgets. On the basis of application the BAS market can be segmented into industrial, commercial, institutional, transportation, residential and others. Based on technology, the BAS market can be segmented into technologies and protocol, cellular networks and wireless technologies.
- Legrand SA
- Hubbell Inc.
- ABB Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- United Technologies Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
Key topics covered:
2. Executive summary
3. Global Building Automation Systems market Overview
4. Global Building Automation Systems market Analysis by Types of System 2017 - 2023
5. Global Building Automation Systems market Analysis, by Application 2017 - 2023
6. Global Building Automation Systems market Analysis, by 2017 - 2023
7. Global Building Automation Systems market Analysis, by Region 2017 - 2023
8. Companies Covered