Dec 03, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Burns - Pipeline Review, H2' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Burns. Burns - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Burns.
- A review of the Burns products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Burns pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Burns.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Burns pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Beike Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Destiny Pharma Ltd.
Fibrocell Sciences, Inc.
Se-cure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Burns Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Burns 9
Burns Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Burns Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 13
Late Stage Products 14
Comparative Analysis 14
Mid Clinical Stage Products 15
Comparative Analysis 15
Early Clinical Stage Products 16
Comparative Analysis 16
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 17
Comparative Analysis 17
Burns Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 18
Burns Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 19
Companies Involved in Burns Therapeutics Development 20
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 20
CytoTools AG 21
Shenzhen Beike Biotechnology Co., Ltd. 22
ConjuGon, Inc. 23
Ventria Bioscience 24
TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals 25
Destiny Pharma Ltd. 26
NanoBio Corporation 27
USV Limited. 28
Fibrocell Sciences, Inc. 30
Se-cure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 31
AlgiPharma AS 32
Birken GmbH 33
Burns - Therapeutics Assessment 34
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 34
Assessment by Combination Products 35
Assessment by Route of Administration 36
Assessment by Molecule Type 38
Drug Profiles 40
Neu-2000 - Drug Profile 40
Product Description 40
Mechanism of Action 40
R&D Progress 40
Necrostatin Program - Drug Profile 42
Product Description 42
Mechanism of Action 42
R&D Progress 42
azficel-T - Drug Profile 43
Product Description 43
Mechanism of Action 43
R&D Progress 43
Peptid - Drug Profile 44
Product Description 44
Mechanism of Action 44
R&D Progress 44
Biochaperone PDGF-BB - Drug Profile 45
Product Description 45
Mechanism of Action 45
R&D Progress 45
StrataGraft Skin Tissue - Drug Profile 47
Product Description 47
Mechanism of Action 47
R&D Progress 47
KUR-212 - Drug Profile 48
Product Description 48
Mechanism of Action 48
R&D Progress 48
NB-201 - Drug Profile 50
Product Description 50
Mechanism of Action 50
R&D Progress 50
OleogelS-10 - Drug Profile 51
Product Description 51
Mechanism of Action 51
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Burns-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.