Calcium Propionate market size will grow from USD 294.6 Million in 2017 to USD 422.7 Million by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 6.2%. The base year considered for the study is 2017, and the market size is projected from 2018 to 2023.
Globally, the calcium propionate is moving up the ladder in the antimicrobial category of preservatives. Factors such as food security, increasing demand for livestock-based products translates into its resultant demand in order to avoid food spoilage and wastage. However, researches in various fields have opened up new avenues for the application of these ingredients. Product suitability in various other food applications helps drive the market.
By Market Players:
Addcon Gmbh, A.M. Food Chemicals Co. Ltd., Fine Organics, Impextraco Nv, Kemira Oyj, Krishna Chemicals, Macco Organiques Inc., Niacet Corporation, Perstorp Holding Ab,
Feed, Dairy Products, Meat & Processed Meat Products, Other Food Applications,
Food, Industry, , ,
98%, 99%, Others, ,
Powder, Granular, Others, ,
The prime objective of this report is to help the user understand the market in terms of its definition, segmentation, market potential, influential trends, and the challenges that the market is facing. Deep researches and analysis were done during the preparation of the report. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the market in depth. The data and the information regarding the market are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the industry experts. The facts and data are represented in the report using diagrams, graphs, pie charts, and other pictorial representations. This enhances the visual representation and also helps in understanding the facts much better.
Points Covered in The Report:
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. The historical data from 2012 to 2017 and forecast data from 2018 to 2023.
- The growth factors of the market is discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by manufacturer, by region, by type, by application and etc, and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.2 Brief Introduction by Major Application
1.2.2 Dairy Products
1.2.3 Meat & Processed Meat Products
1.2.4 Other Food Applications
1.3 Brief Introduction by Major Use
1.4 Brief Introduction by Major Regions
1.4.1 United States
1.5 Brief Introduction by Major Content
1.6 Brief Introduction by Major Shape
1.7 Brief Introduction by Major
1.8 Brief Introduction by Major
Chapter 2 Production Market Analysis
2.1 Global Production Market Analysis
2.1.1 2012–2017 Global Capacity, Production, Capacity Utilization Rate, Ex-Factory Price, Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin Analysis
2.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
2.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
2.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
2.2.2 United States Market
2.2.3 Europe Market
2.2.4 China Market
2.2.5 Japan Market
2.2.6 India Market
Chapter 3 Sales Market Analysis
3.1 Global Sales Market Analysis
3.1.1 2012–2017 Global Sales Volume, Sales Price and Sales Revenue Analysis
3.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
3.2 Regional Sales Market Analysis
3.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885