Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on "Canada Wealth Report 2014”, The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind.
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra-HNWIs in Canada. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Independent market sizing of Canadian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Canada
- Size of Canada's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
Reasons To Buy
WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the
leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research
specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 110,000 HNWIs from around
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
were 426,252 HNWIs in Canada in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.64 trillion in
wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$3,837,882.
- In 2013, Canadian HNWI numbers rose by 1.0%, following a 1.3% increase in 2012.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/financial-service-market-research-reports-522528/canada-wealth1.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/service-industry.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.