Dec 03, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Cardiac Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cardiac Fibrosis. Cardiac Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for
- A review of the Cardiac Fibrosis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Cardiac Fibrosis pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Cardiac Fibrosis.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cardiac Fibrosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Digna Biotech, S.L.
miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Cardiac Fibrosis Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Cardiac Fibrosis 7
Cardiac Fibrosis Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Cardiac Fibrosis Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 11
Early Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 13
Comparative Analysis 13
Cardiac Fibrosis Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 14
Cardiac Fibrosis Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 15
Companies Involved in Cardiac Fibrosis Therapeutics Development 16
Merck & Co., Inc. 16
BioLineRx, Ltd. 17
Digna Biotech, S.L. 18
miRagen Therapeutics, Inc. 19
Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd. 20
Cardiac Fibrosis - Therapeutics Assessment 21
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 21
Assessment by Route of Administration 22
Assessment by Molecule Type 24
Drug Profiles 26
P-17 - Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
disitertide - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
CGEN-856 - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
MGN-4220 - Drug Profile 32
Product Description 32
Mechanism of Action 32
R&D Progress 32
FT-011 - Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
CARD-024 - Drug Profile 34
Product Description 34
Mechanism of Action 34
R&D Progress 34
Drug for Fibrotic Diseases - Drug Profile 36
Product Description 36
Mechanism of Action 36
R&D Progress 36
Anti-Marinobufagenin Antibodies - Drug Profile 37
Product Description 37
Mechanism of Action 37
R&D Progress 37
Therapy For End-Organ Damage - Drug Profile 38
Product Description 38
Mechanism of Action 38
R&D Progress 38
Cardiac Fibrosis Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates 39
Cardiac Fibrosis Therapeutics - Dormant Products 41
Secondary Research 42
Primary Research 42
Expert Panel Validation 42
Contact Us 43
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Cardiac-Fibrosis-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.