HTML clipboardThis report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in Switzerland. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-switzerland.html
This report is a thorough analysis of the Swiss Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Swiss HNWIs across five wealth bands
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Switzerland
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- As of 2011, there are over 290,000 HNWIs in Switzerland, with a combined wealth of around US$1.3 trillion, accounting for roughly 60% of Switzerland’s total wealth.
- The global private banking industry is estimated to have assets under management of just over US$16.5 trillion. The Swiss wealth management sector accounts for a high 17% of this, making it the second largest country by AuM after the United States. Offshore makes up the bulk of AuM with the other funds being sourced from local HNWIs.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Management Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to Switzerland
3.2 Economic Background to Switzerland
3.3 Benchmarking Swiss Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of wealth
4 Wealth Management in Switzerland
4.1 Competitive Landscape
4.1.1 Local private banks
4.1.2 Foreign private banks
4.1.3 Wealth managers
4.1.4 Wealth management in each city
4.1.5 Family offices
4.1.6 Financial advisors
4.2 Developments in Private Banking in Switzerland
4.3 Swiss Wealth Management Market – Clientele Model
4.4 Behavioral Investment Preferences of HNWIs in Switzerland
4.5 Porter’s Five Force Analysis – Wealth Management Market in Switzerland
For more information kindly visit :
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Switzerland
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://twitter.com/#!/bharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.