HTML clipboardExtensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in the United Kingdom. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-the-uk.html
This report is a thorough analysis of the UK Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation, the report also provides robust projections of the volume and wealth of HNWIs in the UK.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs
- Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
- Wealth Managers per city vs. number of UHNWIs in each city
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UK
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- As of 2011, there are just over 675,000 HNWIs in the UK, with a combined wealth of US$2.6 trillion, accounting for roughly 24% of the UK’s total wealth (US$10.9 trillion).
- The total number of HNWIs in the UK declined by 12.0% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 17.1%.
- Among major British cities, Aberdeen and Leicester have the lowest number of wealth management offices per UHNWI. As a result, these cities could offer significant opportunities to private banks and wealth managers going forward.
- As one of the oldest wealth management markets in the world, the UK has a large number of private banks and wealth managers. Together these companies hold US$780 million in UK private client funds.
- Barclays is the largest private bank operating in the country with assets under management (AuM) in the UK of US$80 billion, followed by Coutts with US$75 billion and UBS with US$53 billion.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to the Wealth Sector
3.2 Economic Background to the Wealth Sector
3.3 Benchmarking UK Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of Wealth
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
4.1 Leading Companies in the Wealth Management and Private Banking Industry
For more information kindly visit :
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UK
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.