June 01,2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'China Biopharmaceuticals Mfg. Industry Profile - CIC2760' this report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in biopharmaceuticals mfg. industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types..
This report includes the data for the year 2012, 2011 and 2010.
This report is based on Chinese industry classification (Industrial Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2011).
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of biopharmaceuticals mfg. industry, providing an important reference for investors' selection of target regions to make investment. Biopharmaceuticals
What will you get from this report?
· To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the biopharmaceuticals mfg. industry;
· To figure out the hot regions in China for biopharmaceuticals mfg. industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
· To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of biopharmaceuticals mfg. industry across China in the past 3 years;
· To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
· Present you with a list of major 20 enterprises inside the industry;
Regions Covered By This Report
· All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
· Top 20 cities in terms of biopharmaceuticals mfg. industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
· Major 20 enterprises;
· Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
· Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
· Collective-owned Enterprises;
· Cooperative Enterprises;
· Joint-Equity Enterprises;
· Private Enterprises.
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
It is an indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the biopharmaceuticals mfg. industry development in different provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for the biopharmaceuticals mfg. industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
Key Statistic Indicators Covered By This Report
· Industrial Sales Value
· Number Of Employees
· Enterprise Number
· Sales Revenue
· Rate Of Return On Sales
· Rate Of Return On Assets
· Rate Of Return On Net Assets
· Number Of Enterprises In Red
· Range Of Loss
· Total Losses
· Percentage Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK, Macau And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Terms Of The Sales Revenue
· Percentage Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises In All Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK, Macau And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Terms Of The Sales Revenue
· Growth Rate Of GDP
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of Primary Industry
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of Secondary Industry
· Growth Rate Of The Added Value Of The Tertiary Industry
· Industrial Value-Added Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Growth Rate Of Industrial Value-Added Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Industrial Products Sales Rate Of Enterprises Above Designated Size
· Growth Rate Of Industrial Value-Added Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises And HK, Macau And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
· Investment On Fixed-Assets
· Growth Rate Of Investment On Fixed-Assets
· Total Retail Sales Of Consumer Goods
· Growth Rate Of Total Retail Sales Of Consumer Goods
· Total Import & Export
· Growth Rate Of Total Import & Export
· Realized Foreign Direct Investment
· Growth Rate Of Realized Foreign Direct Investment
· Urban Per Capita Disposable Income
· Rural Per-Capita Net Income
· Freight Mileage
· Growth Rate Of Freight Mileage
· Port Cargo Throughput
· Growth Rate Of Port Cargo Throughput
· Resident Population
For more information kindly visit :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.