Oct, 18, 2016, Mumbai, India: Market Reports on China presents the report, on “The Future of China Gas Markets, Investments, Projects and Companies to 2025- Exploration, Gas Production, Gas Pipelines, Storage, LNG and Supply Demand”.
The research provides detailed analysis of all major risks and opportunities faced by gas companies in China.
‘The Future of China Gas industry’ from one of the world’s leading energy research firm - analyses the effect of current global market changes on China Gas markets.
Effect of current market dynamics including price fluctuations, CAPEX declines and others on China Gas markets-
The impact of recent developments including OPEC decision to cut production at Algiers, US shale production decline, China government policy changes and CAPEX reductions on companies across China Gas value chain are analysed in detail. The research provides detailed analysis of all major risks and opportunities faced by gas companies in China.
Planning and Strategy Support-
The report identifies key trends and drivers of China Gas markets and provides the SWOT profile of the country. Further, the country is benchmarked with peer markets to compare its position in regional markets. In addition, impact of competing assets in other countries is also evaluated.
Short Term Risk Mitigation and Long Term Growth Strategies-
The research work identifies the key moves being taken by government, companies and investors to cop up with global changes and minimize the risks in current market conditions. Further, the research also identifies the strategies being taken by oil and gas players to ensure growth and beat competition in the long run.
• Marketed Gas supply and demand outlook, 2005-2025
• LNG Supply and Demand Outlook, 2005-2022
• LNG Contracted Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022
• China Primary Energy mix, 2015
• GDP, Population and Investment Outlook, 2005-2025
Analysis across value chain-
The comprehensive research provides opportunities, risks, infrastructure, trade and competition on exploration blocks, licensing rounds, Gas fields, underground gas storage, pipelines and LNG terminals in China.
Feasibility study, Current Status and Expected Start Up and Impacts-
For all planned projects including new LNG terminals, Gas storage terminals and pipelines, feasibility study of new projects, their current status including FID/ FEED/EPC along with expected start up, construction contract details and the impact of these projects on China are analysed in detail.
Complete Infrastructure Details -
China Gas report provides complete asset by asset details of China Gas infrastructure. Key details provided in the research include-
• Exploration- Awarded and Available Block Details, Licensing rounds on Offer, Briefs on Successful Exploration operations, Rigs Count
• Production- Field wise production information from 2007-2014; Operational and Planned Gas Field details
• Gas Storage- Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2015; Terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, stakes, capex and construction partners
• Pipelines- Gas transmission pipelines including start point, end point, route, length, diameter, capacity, capex and operators and owners and construction partners
• LNG terminals- Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity Outlook by terminal, 2005-2022; LNG terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, trains/ vaporizers, storage capacity, tanks, jetty, capex and construction details
Further, LNG exports/ imports, trade patterns, Sale Purchase Agreements, associated Ships, fields and other information is provided.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
Current Market Conditions in China Gas Sector
Impact of Current Low Price Conditions on China
Uncertainties and Challenges Faced by China Gas and LNG Companies
Trends and Drivers Shaping the Future of China Gas and LNG Markets
2 China Gas Market Factsheet
China Gas Market Snapshot, 2016
Operational Infrastructure Across Gas Value Chain, 2016
Storage and Transportation Sector
Related Reports:Energy and Utility Industries in China
About Author Bio: Sarah Davis is working with MarketReportsonChina which is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on China starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). The website provides market reports on different sectors.
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773