Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Research Report on Automobile Distribution Industry, 2017-2021” which provides:
- Development Status of Automobile Industry in China
- Economic and Policy Environment in the Development of Automobile Distribution Industry in China
- Distribution Modes of Automobiles in China
- Competition Status of Automobile Distribution Industry in China
- Major Automobile Dealers in China market
- Development Trend of Automobile Distribution Industry in China
- The automobile industry has shown a rapid development after China collaborated the WTO and thereby from 2009-2016, China remained the world's largest producer and seller of automobiles for these years.
- Influenced by privileged policies, the production and sales volume made a new record that was high in 2016. The production and sales volume of automobiles in China was 28.119 million and 28.028 million in 2016, increasing by 14.5% and 13.7% respectively, compared to 2015.
- Also, in 2016, the production and sales volume of passenger vehicles in China rose by 15.5% and 14.9% respectively and were higher than the overall growth rate.
- The status of production and sales volume of cohorts of passenger vehicles ameliorated as well like the production and sales volume of sedan increased by 3.9% and 3.4% respectively; SUV increased by 45.7% and 44.6% respectively; MPV increased by 17.1% and 18.4% respectively.
- At the end of 2016, the number of auto dealers in China exceeded 70,000, most of which were independent stores. Over 30,000 were 4S stores.
- The increased demand for vehicles led to increased production volume of automobiles which further stimulated the growth of the automobile distribution industry.
- More than 1,000 automotive 4S stores are newly established in China every year while a considerable number is closed too due to poor management but in the future years to come, more and more levels of growth are expected.
- Many whole vehicle manufacturers plan to expand the number of their dealers, as it lessens the profits of auto dealers. Currently, domestic auto dealers mainly rely on profits of new auto sales. The after-sales market remains immature but is expected to take a toll in the coming years and overall lead to betterment of the industry.
- There are over 2,000 new vehicle markets and automobile parks, over 1,000 used vehicle markets and 10,000s of auto component and accessory stores in China. With the evolution of e-commerce in China taking place, a large number of individuals and enterprises run auto parts business by B2B and B2C modes and this scenario is forecasted to speedily grow and reckon the industry to be reaping maximum gains in the future years.
- The automobile market in China's first and second tier cities is saturated and therefore shows a sluggish growth which is anyhow expected to get better. By contrast, market in the third and fourth tier cities is developing rapidly, which mainly lead the future growth of auto market for automobile dealers.
Topics Covered in the Report
- China Automobile Industry research
- Passenger Vehicle Industry China Competition
- China Automobile Industry Forecast
- China Automobile manufacturing Industry
- China Automobile Market Competition
- China Automobile Major Dealers
- China Automobile Market size
- China Automobile Market share
- China Automobile Market growth
- China Automobile Market trends
- China Automobile Market research
- China Automobile Industry
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications
The automobile industry develops rapidly after China joined the WTO. From 2009 to 2016, China remained the world's largest producer and seller of automobiles for 8 consecutive years.