Norway has a small cigarette market due to its small population, a lack of domestic production, and high tobacco taxes. However, cigarettes are still the most popular tobacco products in the country, with snus and RYO also forming large parts of the market. Year-on-year declines in the consumption of duty paid factory-made cigarettes on the domestic market are forecast for the coming years. Increases in taxation, the retail display ban, and ever-stricter smoking controls will further reduce demand and the government is determined to make smoking a severely anti-social habit.
- As of 2015, there were 896,000 smokers in Norway, at 22% of the population. However this is down from 44% in 1990.
- All cigarettes are imported into Norway, with Germany accounting for a 35.9% share of imports.
- BAT Norway is the dominant company, with a 51.1% market share as of 2015.
- The Prince brand of cigarettes from BAT is the most popular, accounting for a 35.4% market share.
Cigarettes in Norway is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Norwegian market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects and forecasts for sales and consumption till 2025.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production & Trade
8. Operating Constraints
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects & Forecasts
For More Related Reports:Retailing Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau: Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.