Cold Pain Therapy market size will grow from USD 891.5 Million in 2017 to USD 1,201.5 Million by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 5.1%. The base year considered for the study is 2017, and the market size is projected from 2018 to 2023. Cold pain therapy is among the most commonly adopted methods for the temporary management of pain and inflammation, sprains, strains, bumps, bruises, and arthritis.
Pharmaceuticals used for cold pain therapy have menthol as their active ingredient (with menthol content of 1% and above), whereas medical devices have ice or cold water as their key component. Menthol in topical analgesics acts as a counterirritant and reduces the sensation of pain by generating a cooling sensation.
By Market Players:
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., 3M Company, Medline Industries, Inc., Beiersdorf AG, Breg, Inc., Össur HF, DJO Finance LLC,
By Product Type:
OTC-Based Products, Prescription-Based Products, , , ,
Musculoskeletal Disorders, Sport Medicine, Physical Therapy, Post Operative Therapy, Post-Trauma,
The prime objective of this report is to help the user understand the market in terms of its definition, segmentation, market potential, influential trends, and the challenges that the market is facing. Deep researches and analysis were done during the preparation of the report. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the market in depth. The data and the information regarding the market are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the industry experts. The facts and data are represented in the report using diagrams, graphs, pie charts, and other pictorial representations. This enhances the visual representation and also helps in understanding the facts much better.
Points Covered in The Report:
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. The historical data from 2012 to 2017 and forecast data from 2018 to 2023.
- The growth factors of the market is discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by manufacturer, by region, by type, by application and etc, and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.2 Brief Introduction of Major Classifications
1.2.1 OTC-Based Products
1.2.2 Prescription-Based Products
1.3 Brief Introduction of Major Applications
1.3.1 Musculoskeletal Disorders
1.3.2 Sport Medicine
1.3.3 Physical Therapy
1.3.4Post Operative Therapy
1.4 Brief Introduction of Major Regions
1.4.1 United States
Chapter 2 Production Market Analysis
2.1 Global Production Market Analysis
2.1.1 2012–2017 Global Capacity, Production, Capacity Utilization Rate, Ex-Factory Price, Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin Analysis
2.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
2.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
2.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
2.2.2 United States Market
2.2.3 Europe Market
2.2.4 China Market
2.2.5 Japan Market
2.2.6 India Market
Chapter 3 Sales Market Analysis
3.1 Global Sales Market Analysis
3.1.1 2012–2017 Global Sales Volume, Sales Price and Sales Revenue Analysis
3.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
3.2 Regional Sales Market Analysis
3.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
3.2.2 United States Market
3.2.3 Europe Market
3.2.4 China Market
3.2.5 Japan Market
3.2.6 India Market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885