Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Qatari Takaful Insurance
Qatar's Takaful insurance industry has emerged as one of the key markets in the Middle East Islamic financial services industry. The gross written premiums of the overall Takaful insurance industry in the country grew during the review period. This positive growth rate dynamic surpassed that of the conventional insurance industry, which is encouraging financial institutions to penetrate the industry with similar types of products. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/market-attractiveness-and-future-prospects-of-the-qatari-takaful-insurance-industry.html
The Takaful insurance industry follows the Sharia-compliant method of risk sharing, which has received wide acceptance from the Qatari population and paves into a new untapped business market with huge potential. The Qatari Takaful insurance industry is expected to gain more momentum in the future, as a result of increases in population and per capita income in the country, along with the availability of suitable Islamic insurance products.
The report provides in depth industry analysis, information and insights into the Takaful insurance industry in Qatar, including:
• The Qatari Takaful insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
• Benchmarking analysis of the global Takaful insurance market
• The current trends and drivers of the Qatari Takaful insurance market
• The regulatory framework of the Qatari Takaful insurance market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Takaful insurance market in Qatar:
• It provides historical values for the Qatari Takaful insurance market for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and sub-segments in the Qatari Takaful insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including gross written premium, premium per capita, number of active policies, insurance penetration (percentage of GDP), paid claims, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, investments, total investment income and retentions.
• It outlines the key regulations affecting the overall Qatari Takaful insurance market
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/market-attractiveness-and-future-prospects-of-the-qatari-takaful-insurance-industry.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.